Growing with Gizmo

I wonder if I can fit a few more in there? Never the less, it’s functional.

I’m so tempted to pop a bag of pollen. The thought of line working through the possibilities… staggers the mind. In time.

I’m smelling notes of strawberries from CR#1. The rest of the room waifing with an attention grabbing smell of chlorophyll, gym socks, chilli powder, that tumbled into a skunks den, only to lose it to the constant circulation of air. I can only imagine mono cropping summer time dumpster rot.

Looking forward to smoking your cannagars.

4 Likes

mmm oohh that smell can’t ya smell that smell blackberry kush gummies tonight drool

2 Likes

CR3 testers. I’ll need to make a photoshoot box for showcasing bud and plant shots… like the pros!

16 Likes

SSDD2 confirmed female. Transplanted to 3g. Pure butterscotch buttery rub.

12 Likes

huh ^^^^^ lol

1 Like

Sunshine Daydream (SSDD#2 and #3), two have a butter :butter: and a hint of molasses or pepper in the stem rub, leaf rub, sap.

SSDD1 has more of a sugar orange :tangerine:,:lemon: lemon finish

I think the leaf shape plays a role?

10 Likes

Yummy! 🫦

You’re Uber lucky :four_leaf_clover:, in my books!

You’ll have to let us know if the smoke/taste matches the scent in a detailed report. :+1:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

By all means!

7 Likes

I get it now. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

CheeseDawg

CR1c (left) nested with White Rhino

White Rhino

SSDD1

CR1

Cheese

PPP wild vigor…

SSDD2, seems to have shrugged transplant shock. New tops growing in.

CR2c

Grape Ganondorf, top recovery.

CR3c

Still testing… :drooling_face:

:axe:

CR3 shows more “sativa” like effects than CR2. Prominent but overshadowed by “indica” like effects. Let’s see how CR1 will turn out. :strawberry:🪤

13 Likes

Did I see BUTTERSCOTCH?
That was always my favorite flavor of Lifesaver candy. Well, they called it Butter Rum but yeah. I love me some butterscotch.

4 Likes

51LklnTcl5L

:thinking: :pancakes: :fried_egg: :coffee:

4 Likes

cheeze dawg is packin, Werther’s reminds me of my Grandma Ginny RIP 1908-2005 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I considered it “the good stuff”, compared to the generic dust covered free variety.

I like fat, tho. :butter: and :salt:with unleavened :bread:.

images (2)

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice shot man :metal:

2 Likes

12 Likes

dank etee dank dank dank

3 Likes

Crasher Runtz #3 mainline 1/3

I rolled up a :newspaper_roll: :fire: with the trim leaves. I forgot a lot of it was amber. I slept well.

16 Likes

Triches for dayz :metal:

2 Likes