Growing with Gizmo

You’re inspiring! :relieved:

Your Plant family as it evolves is beautiful! :green_heart:

A joy to watch! :hugs:

3 Likes

I feel so … Inadequate. Your garden is nice! Mine? Not so much. Good work Gizmo.

1 Like

@KanehB Thank you for the kind words. 🥹

@BigMike55 You’re being modest. My growing technique is crude at best bordering calculated chaos, and improvised desperation.

7 Likes

…but Mikey knows what Mikey likes!

3 Likes

I’m going to have to try some of that!

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete , this is a good ‘place’ to start.

4 Likes

Well that’s a pretty cool shelter and that guy is an amazing survivalist…but I think you grow better weed!

2 Likes

Anything is possible with your back against the wall.

I remember one time during summer school, we has a substitute teacher that looked like ‘the dude’, and he took our class to a Pink Floyd laser light show. He also added that this would be the best education we would ever get.

5 Likes

The world needs more teachers who think outside the box. And look like the dude!

3 Likes

the dude abides

1 Like

Abides in deed!

Trim jail initiated!
PXL_20220902_085559388

16 Likes

All my teachers were like 70 and smelled like cough drops

3 Likes

Happy Labor day.

Smells of sugarcane and deisel

16 Likes

In kindergarten they would hit your hand 3 times with a ruler if you didnt know your vowels and consonants lol

3 Likes

We had a storage closet and a wooden oven sturdy paddle. It saves embarrassment.

See you soon :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

looks like some serious stash props :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

I had a third-grade teacher she was like 80 wore a roll of masking tape on her wrist. She would put a piece tape over your mouth every time you disturbed the class. End of class I could barely breath had so much tape on my face. ADHD I was f*cked from the get go

6 Likes

This was the source of my ADHD and adolescent rambunctiousness.

Sugar free was the best solution, along with corporal punishment.

Crasher Runtz #2 resurrected from the crisper drawer.

White Rhino showing it’s first true leaf.

“Stop requesting ‘Freebird’ !” ~ any jam band.

Cherry Festival, showing aggressive serrations :eagle:

Rearranged the fabric pots due to uneven drying causing hyper uptake.

14 Likes

When I was a kid in the 60’s and 70’s in Boston. They still had corporal punishment. I remember getting the palm side of my hands smacked many times with a bamboo stick. If you screwed up you went to the Guidance Counselor Office (who was also the hatchet man) for your punishment. Usually it was three smacks with the stick on your outstretched hand. Hurt like hell and left a frickin blood blister.
Next week, you went in for some more. Just the way it was.

8 Likes

420 post update

CheeseDawg @THCeed

PMxAiS @HunnaGodHunna

14 Likes