Growing With Mr.James : MultiStrain,10x10, Led, 2022/23, CL

Yes bro,
1 irrigation with House and Garden and another with molasses, extracts, ferments, algae and microorganisms,etc. Organic things to promote microlife that I had saved from other crops.

2 Likes

I am jealous of your 10x10! Nice setup

2 Likes

You know how to make them fat! Very nice work.

I’m interested in the Pure Michigan. I have some f3 I believe. Any info you can share on that one. It sure grows and yields nice.

Also, I love that SSDD cross. It’s a beast and I’d love to hear a smoke report on it. Crap, your entire lineup rocks! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like
  • Thanks bro, the plants are a little more overfertilized than I would like but they have fattened well. I try to improve from crop to crop. I farm once a year.

• look, I am living in South America, Chile, I know local breeders on Instagram if you want you can ask them for their genetics, search on instagram, @ignea.rosa(he has modern hybrid x landrace crosses), @flyterps(he has P. Michigan f3).

• I think this cross between SSDD is very floral, some anise and OG. Are tall plants of 11 or 12 weeks with a more sativa structure.

3 Likes

Photos of plants that I am cutting.

Hindu Zkittles 59 day.

Purple ice water x Sticky grape 59 day.

Ghosth train haze x Tropicana cookies 60.

Purple ice water x Sticky grape 60 day.

5 Likes

I’ll say it again. Your plants look awesome. Thanks for sharing, again, heh. I used to have a good friend from Chile and almost went down there with him once. I sure wish I had been able to go. You have a real clean look to your work. Very nice, thanks! peace