Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Day 17/10

Need to consider what im doing and i expect some culls and moves to happen over the next bit.

28 Likes

Love those big fat leaves. Looking prehistoric!

2 Likes

Loving the set up. Is there somewhere here that shows the inside guts of these?

1 Like

MMM somewhere pretty basic for the most part compared to when I was playing with Arduino stuff way back, though what do you want to know or guess I could take shots later

3 Likes

What is in the revivor hooking up to the uprights. Is the pump in there or external?

2 Likes

12v pump heres a post about it

9 Likes

Thank You. I have it book marked. Did you cut off the end of the pump to hook it up with timer?

1 Like

Nope came just as wire leads ment for wiring how you wanted so they never came with a connector.

4 Likes

Side update

Well the one bad Mutant Purple Lemonade isn’t getting better so will be removed shortly, right front one ill still hold out a bit longer for to see if it straightens itself out, back rights fine and back left only that one leaf that i can tell so far so likely the back two will be used.

Other than that need to make some decisions on the other side with the solo cup plants, the whole give them space or leave them , and which ones to choose as might give the non chosen to the brother inlaw this weekend to run out if he wants them.

17 Likes

The name alone, Mutant Purple Lemonade, is worth holding out for. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Sunday update

What day are they at … Day 20/13

Solo plants picking up, will thin a couple of them out tomorrow just by giving some to the brother in law, also another reason ill be reducing some of them which has to do with some longer than expected holiday time in a month from now.

Left side growing now, waiting on a few plants to see how they handle before i do more.

And seed sunday, more Trizzler F2’s up for offer, comment below if interested and ill do a roll of later.

25 Likes

Dibs please on the trizzler seeds

3 Likes

Trizzlers!!! :point_up:

I do love how sparkly they are :sweat_smile::fire:

So 2 of 5 are ok looking and 1 still looking like shit ? The other 2 dead I presume?

3 Likes

Man you solo cups are looking way better than mine! Good work as always! Do please include me in the roll-off!

2 Likes

Very nice, count me in bud.

1 Like

I would love these @Mr.Sparkle
opps got them last week :blush:

2 Likes

Oooh… Twizzlers sound wonderful!

1 Like

Yayyy Trizzler F2, I’m in I would like to try these out. Your plants are looking great by the way.

1 Like

I would be very interested to try them !

2 Likes

I’m in for some trizz!

I wish I had family to share plants with. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As always, very OG @fishbulb!

3 Likes