Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Always interested ! The sunflowers are cool as well

1 Like

Indeed! In for the countdown as well!! GRCDs for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :sunglasses: Snacks too… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

These sound nice! but I cant squawk. not entering the giveaway. I have the poisoned rose cookie devil slotted a couple of grows out.

the plants look very happy!

2 Likes

I’m interested, for sure, my friend :+1::v:

2 Likes

yes sir I’m more than interested I need these in my life the grow as always looks amazing I started a few lemon pie last week so thank you

2 Likes

The f1s of the ghost rose x cookie devil were awesome. I grew a little one due to user error, but it sure did crank out some frosty nugs

20 Likes

Im interested! Been hoping to get some of these for a while. Thanks for the chance

3 Likes

I’m interested in your Ghost Rose Cookie Devils count me In plz.

By the way, still loving your set up. :heart:

The Lemon Pie Auto I’m running now buds looks different then yours. Mine are are very small, rock hard and reek . Not sure what kind of smell tho.

5 Likes

Higher odds this week being 5 packs too ;).

My plan once there all harvested is to mix the seeds, as it gives some variability mind you f2’s do that anyways

8 Likes

With these odds I may as well start planning :wink:

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle Lemon Pie Auto

I like this one ALOT. I may run these again as a bummer crop while waiting for Photoperiods to veg. I’ve Givin this plant no special attention, just watered it with minimal nutrients. I’m sure if I had actually paid attention to it, she would be pumping out the buds. I also accidentally broke the tip off, so it got topped basically lol

13 Likes

Nice trimming. Smoke good? I’m sure it did. Smoking

3 Likes

Good story. Nice. I have thought about some vegetables. I seen someone growing cabbage.

2 Likes

Thanks! They’ve only been curing for a few days, so I haven’t sampled yet, but I’m sure it will be some excellent smoke!

3 Likes

You get so ready. The excitement But you know if you smoke it to soon it will be a waste. Nice colors

3 Likes

A weekday giveaway? Keeping us on our toes! I would be all over some Ghost Rose Cookie Devil but I won some Cinderevils from you recently so I’ll lay back for now and hope they pop up again in the future.

Plants looking happy and healthy as usual!

2 Likes

Sounds delightful , count me in.

2 Likes

Ghost rose x cookie devil. Outdoor grow. These plants do really good outside. Just starting to flower

22 Likes

Looks great! Going to be a monster.

4 Likes

they look good I’m running some now there only a few weeks in probably going to make more seeds with one anybody out there have any of these wonderful Sparkle autos the GRCD or any other autos always looking to trade for new fast autos to play with

3 Likes