Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Day 62

Well the GOC cup plant that was hit with WC pollen was a lost cause 80% of the branches were dead and any seeds that formed were hollow aborts so it got removed, also removed the little ones as i had no need to keep them going and they were just an experiment for a wick based start which works just like need a bit better coco conditions if i want to play more with that.

So here’s the GOC that was hit with Purple Lemonade pollen, and its still moving along and working at seeds.

As for the other side just plucked some seed shells this morning, expecting most will be up by tomorrow, saying that there are 11 DarkSpark seeds that were planted and one GRCD F2 random, plan is to hit one of them with some Purple Lemonade pollen when selections can be made, going see how that cross comes out and if i can call it a V2 DarkSpark.

33 Likes

Even though i did a update yesterday thinking of going back to the Monday, Wednesday, Saturday post schedule.

So Day 63/0

Still working on seeds for the cup plant, and day 0 for the Sprouts 2 yet to come up, one got a turned around root wise and the other just slow but that why you plant extra.

And i didn’t forget just lazy, gonna offer seeds up today those being Trizzler F2’s Fem Autos, if interested comment below that you are and i’ll try and do a roll off around lunch if im not too busy work wise and if i can get some mailing addresses by say 3-3:30pm PST ill be able to get them in the mail today.

35 Likes

Always down for sparkle seeds

Chuck the hat in there for some thanks for the opportunity!!!

Lol side not im very bad a reversing autos they are so fast to start, how do you know when to start spraying them?

2 Likes

I am impressed every time I see your setup, really cool.

4 Likes

Auto fems are always nice for yield, and I don’t think I have a damn one yet… very few autos in general, really. I’d be interested in giving them a try if you’re trying to spread them, though I might not get to them immediately and might accidentally kill them when I do. :frowning: I’ve never actually grown an auto yet.

3 Likes

I would have gone with Dark Purple Lemon Spark.

If what you say is true I am really late for work.

4 Likes

Or just Lemon Spark :zap:

Or Purple Spark :zap:

Or sparkling lemons :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::v:

We need a vote @Mr.Sparkle :joy::point_up:

5 Likes

Sparkling Lemonade :sparkles: :lemon:

7 Likes

Mmm that would be nice in the summer :drooling_face::drooling_face::fire::point_up:

4 Likes

All these names and were not even there yet, mind you half the fun lol.

@SweetLeaf I tend to start spraying at early preflower/stretch phase which is about 3weeks in.

7 Likes

I’d be willing to try the autos again.

3 Likes

I think @Swe-can is onto something with the vote idea. I’m internally conflicted between every one of the names suggested yet.

3 Likes

Thanks as always @Mr.Sparkle … Beautiful set up! Also down for the giveaway!! :hugs: :pray:

1 Like

I’d like to put my name in the hat for Trizzlers

2 Likes

The name is so cool and being fem autos I would like to take a shot at these as well if that’s cool?

3 Likes

Interesting as usual! Keep the beast mode going! :+1:

3 Likes

I’m interested in some Trizzler thanks @Mr.Sparkle

9 Likes

Late roll off, haven’t even had lunch yet, busy at work.

Anyways… @Cormoran , @DougDawson , @FattyRoots

cut and paste

Those named send me a https://privnote.com/ link Via a Private message here on OG with an shipping addy ### Do Not post it as a response on this thread as then anyone can see it ### for those who haven’t used privnote after you create a note it will generate a random link that you can just copy and paste to your PM to me, and it gets destroyed after being read once.

14 Likes

This is amazing, thanks so much @Mr.Sparkle . Much appreciated.

1 Like

Niiice big thanks @Mr.Sparkle

Love ya work

2 Likes