Growing with Mr.Sparkle in 2022 : Spring/Summer

Hmmm that is quite the dilemma… my vote is to use the JLo pollen on everything… :grin: Whatever you choose, dibs!

11 Likes

Was browsing some articles and pretty sure I found one of your pictures in the wild @Mr.Sparkle

If you scroll about half way down here it is:

pros-of-12-12-from-seed__H1S2k5TAUQZbxQtn

12 Likes

um yup that would be me, though odd its about 12/12 when those are autos… ill contact them

7 Likes

original photo which they flipped and cut

19 Likes

Day 54/38/29

Weekend update

Top cab doing its thing, got a little burnt on the left when the res when low and the ec and likely pH had ran up.

Right cab shuffled the plants around and down to only 4 in this cab.

Left cab also got some shuffling being down to 4 plants as well, plus brussel sprout starts.

Also a couple of bonus shots.

DarkSpark “fuzz” patio plant doing it thing in limited light “timespan 90% shaded”

And the Dragon Heart needing a chop, which ive also moved the sts plants out to the patio as well as they are getting close to pollen and i wanted the room inside.

29 Likes

that DH is gorgeous…looks like a great Balcony Plant

1 Like

well it spent its life in the cabinet so only balcony in the last day, im interested to see what that other plant does on the patio though, also my older school thought on acceptance and well whats legal now is starting to change

4 Likes

she looks wonderful.

6 Likes

what autos are those??

1 Like

Purple ones were DarkDevils or or two gens into my own seeds at that point i believe.

4 Likes

Wow that’s crazyyy…
The nerve of some people …
Idk how you should feel about this lol
Everything’s looking great bro !

3 Likes

:man_shrugging: old grow and just a single picture, kinda neat they used my photo i guess, though in no way does it pertain to the article being 18/6 autos not 12/12 photos from seed :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

So just from knowing that much I shall disregard that article lol …
In my eyes they did a lot of searching to find that picture worthy snapshot low and behold it happens to be you so that’s kinda neat …
How could you not !?
Till this day hands down cleanest grow I’ll ever see

5 Likes

Well funny thing is they’re talking about keeping plants small doing 12/12 from seed, real reason those plants were stout is they were grown in ikea kids cups which were 200ml full and then given plenty of space so they never stretched or fought with their neighbours

7 Likes

Day 56/40/31

Top cab not looking the best though feed water has been corrected for now and ill do a swap out if required.

Levels went up to 2.5ec but also 6.6ph or so with the heat we had.

Right cab the jlos i should of swapped to water only, so i may use that res to fiil the others and refill with just water.

Left cab also doing its thing.

24 Likes

Day 58/42/33

Top cab looking a little rough for wear, my ph correction didn’t stick so swapped out the reservoirs yesterday.

Left cab, jlo’s almost done or at least the back one which i may either chop tomorrow night or let it run through the weekend and do the deed Monday.

Right cab moving along, once branch on the back left plant got hit with some pollen which i plan to follow up with more today at some point.

21 Likes

Chopped the back JLo @ReikoX tonight “day 59” which was the cbd heavy one, the front one is getting real floppy so ill get to it in a bit even if it could go longer im just taking off for the weekend so better to do it now.

20 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle Beautiful shades of purple!! Beautiful plant!! :hugs: :pray: :seedling:

3 Likes

And here’s the other JLo, photo isn’t the best but took shots then chopped and lived with whatever the best shot was of the ones i took.

19 Likes

Still looks like a great plant but maybe not a theft worthy picture.

6 Likes