Growing with Mr.Sparkle : Trials & Progression 2020

Damn, well done!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a fair haul. Iā€™m hoping in my next attempt to get at least 10 :laughing:

6 Likes

Day 71/51

Been feeding straight water and gave them all a couple decent flushes not that i usually do that and defoliated more just trying to get them to start shutting down a bit quicker. They all have till friday then thats it for them. Early for right hand side but they get no choice in the matter.

21 Likes

Oh my god I finally got all caught up in here! :sweat_smile:
Beautiful work as always sir!

Now I just gotta finish catching up on all the other threads Iā€™m way behind on. Like @ReikoXā€™s workshop build. Or @Gpawā€™s phase 2 thread. Or that crazy can that @Instg8ter is building. I donā€™t know where to even start with @Shadeyā€™s fuckin 1000+ post thread.

You cats are amazing, but I kinda hate you all just a little bit cuz I do not have time to take a whole week off work just to get caught up on Overgrow!

16 Likes

you scroll quickly looking at pictures and stopping at what interests you :wink: , so many threads so little timeā€¦ lol

12 Likes

Should I tell him about my 1500+ post Workshop thread? :joy:

15 Likes

Well, thereā€™s my day gone. :wink:

12 Likes

Did you not see it on my list there? I just forgot it was 1500+ :flushed:

So then, I guess, allow me to rephrase thatā€¦

I donā€™t even know how Iā€™m supposed to get any gardening done with @ReikoXā€™s dammn rebuild to catch up on.

Need a week off from work to catch up, HA! As if that would be enough. Nope, Iā€™m screwed, really Iā€™m never getting caught up unlessā€¦
Wellā€¦
If I stop taking my allergy meds for a few days, then just rail up some big awful lines of ground pepper right before i go in, Iā€™ll be sneezing so hard theyā€™ll send me home to quarantine for 2 weeks! :thinking::sob:

I suppose calling in with the plague to stay home and read overgrow would be in pretty poor taste thoughā€¦ :confused:

5 Likes

Just do what I do, one screen up with OG, one up with work. Whenever I get bored of work, I read OG for 15 mins. A few weeks later and youā€™ll catch up on those threads!

10 Likes

Day 54 from sprout.

All the time i have so they got the chop this morning, ended up with 480g wet from 75watts of light at 18/6, so decent considering chopped early and definitely pot size kept them small, will be acquiring and running bigger pots whenever i do a yield run next, these were more just to see what these seeds held so considering out of 400ml pots its about average for what i get root volume vs final yield goes.

31 Likes

Thats a VERY impressive haul from 75 watts!

6 Likes

I always enjoy watching your grows. Well done!

5 Likes

Gets me every time! Love what you do sir!

5 Likes

so very nice! so dry weight is 25-30 %, wow, you are approaching 2gr/W!!

3 Likes

The guys in white hazmat suits soon to follow. Think Star Wars. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Look Mr Sparkle aliens are scoping out the superior tech here :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Hah! Maybe I should just do that, everyone already knows Iā€™m a big freak around here! But Iā€™m a really useful freak, so it doesnā€™t matter. :nerd_face::lab_coat::boom::rofl:

Plus, everyone always wants a taste come harvest timeā€¦

4 Likes

usually i figure around 22% so 105g dry would be my guess

11 Likes

That was 2 plants mr sparkle ? Decent yield with low power .

2 Likes

4 plants in 400ml container under 75watts of bridgelux eb2 light, yeah it pretty decent for the limitations

12 Likes