Guaranteed the Feds are going to legalize

It would be better if the country federally legalized instead of one state at a time. They know consensus is for legal weed and they’re going to drag prohibition out as long as possible, but it will end. Eventually, maybe long after we’re all dead, the war on drugs will accept defeat. 100k people overdosed in America last year. The current way of life isn’t sustainable and weed helps with quitting opiates.

7 Likes

Yup, and these Dudley Do Rights need to go back to the corner and sit down. :face_with_monocle:

04f0038d

8 Likes

I think you rate yourself too much.

What age are you .?

Don’t care how long you’ve been growing for, but your comment/s are /is immature as fk.

Gaz.

2 Likes

@Gaz29 - I think there’s a translation error :sweat_smile:

I think @avr1 & @Jetdro are plenty over ripe :joy: and just don’t care what the government says about weed.

Old can mean “too tired to care’ sometimes :wink:

Nobody shoot da messenjah’

:evergreen_tree::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I know that we’re assuming the government is going to go Monsanto seeds or Tobacco “federal crime to grow” but the cat’s out of the bag already. Waaaaaaaaaaay too much growing going on in the legal states that allow it. It’s not the same as field crops, either. It’s native.

3 Likes

I just don’t want anybody selling me the same thing they jailed me for, lol. Cats out the bag indeed. Talk about drug abuse…

6 Likes

They’re not gonna ban home growing. When the feds legalize and Burpy and Phillip Morris moves in, weed will be so cheap it won’t be worth it for anyone to home grow unless you want to. Like tomato’s. Or tobacco.

Couple that with breeder Steve’s perma no-pistil technology and now there’s no seeds available either for their special lines. Heirlooms will be 100 seeds a pack for $3.99 at your local hardware store.

17 Likes

Weed is already too cheap in many grey markets to the point that many many medium to small sized ops are shutting down for good. And what government body has the resources to hunt down all the hobbyist four lighters that aren’t troubling anybody?

More curious what fed legislation changes do to interstate commerce…

9 Likes

Never happen in Oregon. Voter’s :100: Oregon already supplies a massive amount of CBD Hemp to the rest of the country. Just one farm 20 miles west of me is 100 acres of CBD Hemp.

5 Likes

I wasn’t offended and I share the same concerns.

1 Like

I would really like to move to Florida or Texas but after looking at their draconian laws about cultivation of a natural plant, decided not to.

3 Likes

Agreed. The government IS the cartel.

4 Likes

There’s a whole lot more about those states that are draconian . . . . I dunno just odd thing to read about not moving to Texas or Florida just cause of their weed laws. I digress.

So about weed prices on the legit market. Here in Illinois we’re stuck paying 60 for a good 8th at the dispo. Big canna like Cresco and GTI are still going to fuck us.

9 Likes

That’s robbery.

5 Likes

and IT AINT GOOD

brother brought me some Il dispo bud

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

You don’t like dry, flavorless, no smell bud at high school prices? lol Then your only other option is some concentrate that’s 60 a gram for good stuff. $35 if you want the super remediated larf/trim bho.

3 Likes

I think Schedule 1 substance is different than a narcotic. It’s still Schedule 1, don’t get me wrong, but lets not mix cannabis up with narcotics, please.

1 Like

I read this morning that med prices are down to around $75/oz here in Maine.

2 Likes

I haven’t stepped foot in a dispo here in about a year now. My weed costs about $60 a plant instead now. :rofl:

Cresco and GTI just killed our cannabis expansion bill that would have paved for recreational growing finally. Along with a ton of new licenses and they can’t have competition. So our price crash isn’t happening any time soon still.

1 Like

“They” already do! :man_facepalming:

drones + ai. they can subcontract to private. the american way. :frowning_face:

The idea is not what I want, folks, just telling people to never ever ever ever ever trust the government with this stuff. :herb: Nowhere on earth has it been “governed” sufficiently.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes