Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

Nite @Gumbert

Good morning @Gumbert

1 Like

Good morning Gumbert. I just noticed your grow…awesome.
Thank you for your service. Look for a message from me.

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert !
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good Morning @Golfnutt , @crownpoodle , @MoBilly and OG. Hope everybody is doing well this morning. Heading out to the greenhouse to open vents. looks like it is already 74F and 61% humidity in there, Blue sky and sunny this morning.

6 Likes

Good morning!

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

good morning @Gumbert !!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Mornin JP, Hope you are doin good this mornin…

Man, I sure do miss living in Pensacola. Weather is perfect until dead of summer and the humididity won’t let you breathe without drowning.
Most excellent three season weather though.

2 Likes

good morning @Gumbert and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great start into the day!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Good morning @m0sirys and OG, hope everybody’s day is good. I am on the right side of the daisies again this morning…Life goes on, time to peek in on the Frankie Sisters…

5 Likes

Hey Gumbert,

Send some good vibes over!

Take care

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert, plants are growing nice! I’m here watching cause I’m going to grow some of these girls also, it’s great to see someone with your experience growing and bringing it to grow this wonderful plant we all came to love. Have a great day✌️

1 Like

And of course we need some music to grow by and get this Thursday started right…

Here is a little Smooth Jazz Guitar from 2018.

12 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning back at ya… You still got snow?

2 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert and to all who enter herein!

3 Likes

Getting ready to head over to Tallahassee VA for doc appointment, this is always an all day ordeal… I should be able to check in on their WIFI, hope everybody is having a great day. Stay on TRSDs. (The Right Side of the Daisies)

Onward!

5 Likes