Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

Good morning @Gumbert, have a nice weekend.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning @Gumbert

1 Like

The headship in town here has all kinds of rigs like that they look cool as hell.

I only smoked out of mine once. It works well, but I got to thinking about the nightmare of cleaning that thing. Its pretty much a novelty. But I like it.

Good mornin everybody. Yep, I was up til about 8 pm and just got up. Last night was a huge success for this old fart, I only got up once to pee.

Hope everyone is good this Saturday morning. I need to get to the GH , it’s already 72F, BBL

2 Likes

LOL. , I did…. The wheels started goin flat about 7:30. Completely off by 8, the BAM! Felt like Ms Trish hit me in the head with a ball peen hammer. But this mornin, I am on RSD.

I can certainly relate to that… Good mornin RSD…

1 Like

Yikes! Thats early.

Those days are over for me. By the time I go to bed and get all my aches, pains settled down I sleep til 2 or 3 and then get up to pee. Then it starts all over. LOL…. That is the results of being hard rode and put up wet most of my workin life…

1 Like

I am so far, thanks, I hope you are too.

G.

Thanks and right back at cha!

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert

1 Like

Well it is going to be transplant day in the greenhouse for spring veges. I think next weekend the Frankie Sister will be ready to up pot.

Beautiful morning here in NW Florida. Current temp is 58 F with the high predicted at 75F. In the greenhouse it is 84F vents open for about 20 mins.

Now how about a little traveling music?

Have a GREAT weekend everybody, now lets go OverGrow our world!

6 Likes

Goodmorning Gumbert ! Thought I could share a pic of Frankie 32 day after flip , and of course his friend coral kush ! Both true beauties !

These have been the best behaved genetics truly a pleasure to grow , there so beautiful to watch grow in the different colors they show ! Grow big ! Enjoy your plant !

11 Likes

Thanks! That is a great encouragement! I am preparing a space in the greenhouse for vege. Cant wait!

1 Like

I’m jealous of your greenhouse @Gumbert . All I have is a coldframe for starts.

9 Likes

And that’s exactly where I started here in 2008… Then I built my first greenhouse. Then my second greenhouse and then Hurricane Michael took them all.

So I built this greenhouse in August 2022.

This is 12’ by 40’ and I made th hoops out of PVC electrical conduit wrapped with duct tape. So far 60MPH winds have not harmed it.

I still have much work to get it configured to accommodate cannabis but it has really worked well for winter food growing and early seed starting.

If you want one I would encourage you to watch a lot of YouTube videos and determine what works for you and then go for it. It’s my favorite place on the farm.

8 Likes

You can plan for those plants to get huge and you will need some air movement when your Cannabis starts stacking buds, do to the real chances of mold. I always cut way back on water the last 3 or 4 weeks. I may be wrong but I feel like it makes the plant use up nearby moisture so it’s not sitting in the bud. I plant on ground though.

1 Like

Thank you for that.

Initially I am going to experiment with 2 Frankies in the GH and 2 Frankies I am going to plant in my blueberry patch.

I lost 2 blueberry plants right next to each other in my middle row of plants. I can plant the Frankies about 4 to 5 feet apart. I have some soil amending work to be able to do that but I am hoping that works. It would be good camo for the Frankies because the blueberry bushes are all about 6 to 7 feet high.

For the ones in the GH I guess I need to add mor fans just for them. I already have an exhaust fan and 2 circulation fans blowing in opposite directions in order to create a circle of air.

Still have work to td… Any suggestions are welcomed…

2 Likes

Good night OG, sleep well everybody, see ya in the morning.

2 Likes

I hope you learned to open a window next time !

1 Like