Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

The camera doesn’t do these plant justice these are awesome looking I’m so happy with these that I garentee it won’t be long before I do a proper grow with at least a 12 each

3 Likes

Good night OG, see yall in the morning.

G.

1 Like

Good Morning OG! It’s hump day, I better get after it today. Hope everybody is good this morning. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert, have a nice day.

3 Likes

Good morning brother @Gumbert and OG

2 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert and OG

2 Likes

good morning @Gumbert and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Morning @Gumbert

1 Like

Howdy @Gumbert, I’m following along this thread. I’ll be starting up myself soon. It’s awesome to see a log from someone else who is in the beginning stages and I can grow my knowledge along with them. Wishing you only the best!

3 Likes

Sure, pull up a chair and dig in.

The most exciting part of this project learning what I don’t know and not even knowing what questions to ask LOL!

There are seasoned pro growers here to help when I get stuck, which is often.

Thanks for dropping by.

G.

2 Likes

Good night OG, see y’all in the morning.

1 Like

good morningn @Gumbert and OG!

OIP (3)

4 Likes

Goodmorning, Gumbert ! Hope you and all OGer’s have a great day !

4 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert and all OG

6 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert . Hope your day is starting out just right. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning to you all, may you have sunshine to warm and ease the winter winds

2 Likes

Mornin everybody, no water in the GH this morning….

A small spider gave his life last night in hopes of causing me to have a bad day. Well Mr Spider, at my age I have cleaned many of your ancestors remains from pressure switch contacts. No big deal, giving me a chance to drain the tank and install a new Schrader valve that has been sitting in the top of my toolbox for 3 months.

It’s Thursday I hope all you OGers are having a good week. BBL time to turn the power back on to the pump.

@BigMike55 , @JohnnyPotseed , @Topdecker , @Magu @CanuckistanPete , @MoBilly , @m0sirys , @InTheWoods , @Thetravler , @emeraldbullfrog @Golfnutt

8 Likes

Good afternoon brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great day!

That’s better than a snake in the transformer box. I’ve seen that. What a show! Who knew that a snake could become a light bulb element?! They can! Well, just long enough to blow the pole transformer. lol
The neighborhood was pushed back to pre-electric days for a while. lol

1 Like

Tell me is that anything like pissing to close to an electric fence did that drunk one time, you get straight pdq ! Hahah curls your eye lashes too :heart_eyes:!

2 Likes