Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

Stormy and overcast, 62F and 99% humidity. Need to check on the GH and continue re-potting plants. Hope you are good this morning.

Thanks, that is the plan but need to keep moving so I don’t get stiffer, LOL. Move it or lose it, right?

Actually, yes! I have heard of people juicing the leaves to get some anti-inflammatory benefit. The leaves contain a very small amount of THCa (or CBDa if it’s a CBD hemp strain). Consuming raw THCa/CBDa has been shown to provide anti-inflammatory effects without any psychoactive high.

Just a warning though, I’m told that the juice of the leaves tastes like drinking straight wheatgrass or grass from your lawn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So if you go this route it may be best to incorporate some other flavors!

I have also heard of people eating the leaves as part of their greens in a salad, just like any other leafy green. Again, it probably won’t get ya high but it’s got healthy vitamins and minerals.

Although… actually I saw a video a few years back of a guy making salad with his cannabis leaves and he claimed to get a roaring buzz from it. Said it was because of the lemon juice in his salad dressing, it may have caused the non-psychoactive THCa to convert to good ol’ THC.
RIP Chef B

I hope this helps. Take it easy and feel better soon!

1 Like

Cool! Thanks for the tip, and the link. Research never ends, the more you look the more you find.

Been moving around in the GH and already feel better.

2 Likes

Good mornin OG!

Thinking about “Gangsta salad” for lunch today… @emeraldbullfrog

2 Likes

Good morning as well… I don’t care for the body high from eating. lol

We had a little fog roll in this morning… 99% humidity.

7 Likes

Morning Gumbo. Hope its great growing weather at your farm.

1 Like

Goodmorning Gumbert ! Thought I would send you a pretty flower from Frankie!

14 Likes

Foggy mornings always feel special to me. We had some intense fog last week when the warm/cold fronts were tearing through the area. It’s finally feeling like “almost Spring” in my neck of the woods - fingers crossed that means I’m done with snow ‘til next winter :crossed_fingers: (year right!)

Have a great day @Gumbert and OG, enjoy yourselves

3 Likes

That looks nice and I can see the beginnings of frost.

Have you by any chance found any information on a terpene profile on this plant? Is this your first time growing Frankie?

1 Like

Yes this is my first time

1 Like

Are you going to leave the black tarp on that ? And the same question for the white one ?

There are two black shade clothes over the greenhouse now and the white you see is the clear film with 99% humidity on it, LOL.

It gets too hot here even in winter without the shade cloth. Summer is way off the scale.

This coming week we will finally get 12 hours of sun.

2 Likes

Thank you ! If you don’t mind me asking what state is that ?

NW Florida.

1 Like

good morning @Gumbert and OG !!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert, have a good day.

2 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert and all who enter your domain today!
:v:t5:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @m0sirys @Greenfingers and all OGers, hope everybody is good this morning. I need :coffee:

1 Like