Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

lol I’m jealous of @Gumbert setup! He’s got more room than I do, with indoors, hothouse and outdoors all combined. I used to commandeer a couple spare bedrooms but Rose has said nope, after I relinquished them. The barn is about same sq footage as his hothouse.

5 Likes

Yeah! It’s a pretty sweet situation. I really dig that greenhouse. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Okay my mistake(again) I just went in and checked the timer and it is set to 18 hours on and 6 hours off. I am off the duloxetine but I will blame it on after effects LOL.

@NDNCHILD @JohnnyPotseed thanks guys.

4 Likes

No worries, buddy! Hey, soon you’ll be able to blame it on the weed and that’s a lot more fun! :crazy_face:
Congrats on coming off the nasty stuff. :fist:t3: I hope ya continue to do well without it and the new meds coming can help you out.

3 Likes

These are really nice

2 Likes

Thanks! @Smooth They always bring a smile to my face. :slightly_smiling_face: They’ve always started throwing color fairly early so ya get to see pretty leaves most of flower. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

That’s it for me folks, going to listen to some music and drift off into dream land. See yall tomorrow…

G.

3 Likes

Good morning my friend @Gumbert

1 Like

good morning @Gumbert , @JohnnyPotseed and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

@Gumbert, morning and have a awesome day!

3 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert and everyone else!

3 Likes

Good morning G man have a nice day :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Mornin @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @m0sirys @BigMike55 @Fortman420 @NDNCHILD @Greenfingers @Golfnutt hope everybody is having a good day.

G.

7 Likes

Thats it for me, see y’all in the morning.

G.

2 Likes

See ya, buddy.

cya tomorrow, I ain’t far behind!

good morning @Gumbert and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you`ll will have a great day!

1 Like

Good morning G, have a nice day.

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert

1 Like

Good morning @m0sirys @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and all you OGers. Hope everybody has a great Humpday.

I am heading back over to the VA this morning for eye doctor appointment. I am going to be chauffeured over and back by my veteran Granddaughter that just got out of the Navy. She also has an appointment so she drives and gets the VA mileage check.

It is suppose to be 80F today here so I will open the GH and check everything before I leave. I never had to open the side curtains yesterday as it rained all day and never got over 72F .

Check back later.

6 Likes