Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

Good morning @Gumbert, have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning @Greenfingers and OGers, :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: is in hand. Another day in the greenhouse planned making room for new additions. Hope everybody is doing good.

3 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly , I will send this to my surround system and give it a listen. I have not listened to Edgar Winter in many years. I just remember he was a blazing fast guitar player.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG! Let’s get this morning started right, here is another of my favorites by The Allman Brothers Band… CUE- Hoochie Coochie Man. 4:58

Great music to work in your greenhouse/grow tent/grow room/garden…

5 Likes

good morning @Gumbert and OG!

have a great start into the day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning OG

2 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert… Let’s get this place to rockin! lol

5 Likes

Say Good Morning to the Frankie Sisters on their 12 day birthday! I am preparing 2 different places for these lovely ladies. Thanks for stopping by…

15 Likes

…and so it begins.
Good luck buddy. Hope you’re prepared for an amazing journey!

6 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert ! They look great. Frankenstein is such a pleasure to grow. And afterwards, OH MY! lol

4 Likes

Nice Happy Birthday :slight_smile:

Wasn’t aware of Frankie :slight_smile: Seedfinder reads promising - another legend!

2 Likes

lol don’t believe everything ya read on Seedfinder, brother! Kush ain’t in the mix
If you use the search feature at top right of the OG page, lol you’ll find a LOT more about Frankenstein than on any of the seed sites!
Just type in ‘Frankenstein’ to open the book, lol

8 Likes

I thought this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol It’s actually a lot closer to 60-70, not 80 but I don’t bother to correct em. lol IF you go to the first post here, you’ll find the correct lineage.

2 Likes

Hey @Gumbert . I sent you a pm

1 Like

For anyone battling neuropathy pain here is a 15 minute video that is the best explanation I have found yet. This is very encouraging information.

5 Likes

Very interesting. I deal with the peripheral neuropathy. I do not have diabetes. Most of my issues are in my feet. Although I do get numbness in my fingertips.

1 Like

Well Good folks of OG, time for me to call it a day, See Y’all in the morning.

5 Likes

good morning @Gumbert and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great friday! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Goodmorning @Gumbert and friends. :rainbow:

1 Like