Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

Look at what I woke up to.

7 Likes

Not sure if you want a like for that, LOL.

Good morning, sprinkling rain here this morning and 59F. Good growing weather for the winter garden though.

3 Likes

We still have snow on the ground and it isn’t going anywhere today. Temps are staying below freezing until late tomorrow afternoon if the forecast is correct.
I am completely over cold weather. People talk about how bad global warming is while us old folks sit quietly saying “Bring it ON!” in our heads.

2 Likes

I know thats right…. Stay dry and warm, good day to sit by the fire and do a lil pickin.

Every thing is wet outside but I can still play in here…

The greenhouse cat, Ms Kitty is warm and dry, now if she could just play guitar…

She stays in here most of the time if it is below 60F.

10 Likes

Hey @Gumbert . I lived in Clearwater for a short time in 1990. Man the bitches were everywhere. I was drunk and horny for 9 months straight. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Morning Gilbert. Hope you’re doing ok.

Edit. Gumbert. Frickin’ spell check.

3 Likes

You too… Yesterday was day 5 without the duloxetine and it was a ball buster. Later yesterday afternoon I must have had 500 brain zaps in a two hour timespan. I had to just close my eyes and listen to some jazz guitar music to get it to subside.

This morning is much better, but I know it ain’t over. The Doc says 1 to 3 weeks… Tomorrow is end of week 1…

3 Likes

That sucks man. And I know exactly what you are talking about. Feels weirder than kissing your kid sister.

Not that I kiss my kid sister, but you catch my drift.

1 Like

How old is your sister? Did I say that out loud?

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to The Frankie Sisters!
2 weeks old today and time is marching on, just not fast enough for me…

20 Likes

That’s the one thing about this hobby, you need to get a timeline down and start more while those are flowering, and the cycle continues.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Thats it for me folks, good night OG, see yall in the mornin.

2 Likes

Goodnight, bud. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

2 Likes

good morning @Gumbert and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time to get a fat mug of coffee and smoke a bowl or two!

have a great sunday!

4 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert, have a nice Sunday.

1 Like

Good morning @m0sirys , @Greenfingers and OG. Hope everybody is well, 40F and overcast here this morning with humidity of 73 %… Time for :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert

1 Like

How’s them babies doing this morning?

oh lol good morning!

2 Likes

Right back at ya…

Also, thank you for supporting OG with the tent giveaway, that is so generous and reflects well on the caliber our membership here. Great Job!

2 Likes

Good morning my friend and all your posse!!!

2 Likes