Gumby Plays Cupid

Most anxious don’t you know! :hushed:

1 Like

And optimistic too haha

Like I need to wake up months from now, buds ready to go… Might be that long before I can smoke again :unamused:

1 Like

I feel you @GumbyBuds I haven’t smoked in like 6 months… It’s all my fault too, I finished a grow and got lazy, was like “oh it’ll last plenty long enough” Well now i’m buying again for wifey and waiting till I harvest again to start partaking again.

3 Likes

Some of us have an awful lot in common. I think the plant might be manipulating the farmer??

2 Likes

Hahaha for sure. With my new space being indoors I really don’t have any excuses anymore lol.

2 Likes

the question you need to ask is 4 months - do I have enough herb to last me for 4 months…that’s how long it takes to make more

3 Likes

2oz per month, 4 months, half a pound! Shit that sounds like so much lol

3 Likes

Oooooh. C99 x Chernobyl should not disappoint. Separately they are each a pleasure to run and smoke, so together there should be some amazing results.

1 Like

Yeah I’m excited to run the cross, and sorry for my late arrival, had a damn kidney stone at work last night and went to the ER, was the worst one ever… Hope you all are doing better then me ha

5 Likes

Just pump out a few more cabs :wink:

And btw everyone, we have 100% germination, didnt expect anything less 99!

These babies are going into dirt tonight, boy I have alot of tending to do since I didn’t get to do anything last night

2 Likes

Shit dude only thing worse is giving birth to a concrete block.

Hope you are feeling better.

1 Like

Thanks @99PerCent . In my life i’ve had about 5 bad kidney stones and many others that I was able to tollerate and this one took the cake, I thought I was going to die.

Just put the 6 C99 X Chernobyl babies into some dirt…

5 Likes

Glad you are feeling better.

And isn’t that nice to see. 6 for 6. :herb:

99%

2 Likes

Any new shots of the sprouts? :mask:

1 Like

Sorry for the absence! Pics coming Tonight, they are through the dirt and on the move…

Things have been nuts with the holidays and working afar… Found out when I got back in the state yesterday that wifey accidently left the flowering plants lights on and once again they all get way too many rays of shine … Oopps

2 Likes

Hey @gumbybuds, do you drink lemonade?
Fresh squeezed lemonade 2 or 3 times a week and I’m kidney stone free for more than a decade.

3 Likes

Only on occasion, never have it in the house. Ill give it a shot though because a stone ever year or so is killing me.

Pics to come of the little ladies, sorry for slacking - life is throwing me a curveball

3 Likes

So without further ado The Stars of The Show! 6 for 6 germed and sprouted up…

And just because its next to them a pic of my RQS Auto Northern Lights from the Vaults Giveaway. Am trying out coco with it, has roughly a gallon of coco.

I have to admit it’s really nice to finally have something else to work on while the other plants are in their dark cycle now I’ve just got to find time to play with both of them :thinking:

8 Likes

Great to see things popping.

Best of luck!

Kind Bud on the way! :grinning:

Thanks 99, I’m very excited for this round because its going to be my first REAL go at indoor. Doing by learning from the mistakes I made.

The plants I have now were more or less a learning experience and not that I don’t want to smoke them because I do, im not expecting much out of them from all the abuse I dished out ill be lucky to see harvest!

4 Likes