Half alive half dead, wtf?

That’s just crazy @Hoodini had a plant outdoors that just pretty much died overnight weird I told him someone had flown over is house and dropped some agent orange!

1 Like

I’ve been debating on it. About to pull her out real quick , thinking I might snip off the dead and see if she makes it through or if it’s just a slow death.

1 Like

Took off the tape that was arou d the original break and saw this

Not sure if that helps any but it seems to me like it’s the problem area. Clipped off a few branches, gonna get the rest of the dead when I get home. Just curious though , cloneX or honey to put on her wound(s) when I’m done?

2 Likes

Cinnamon is what I use. Seems to lessen amount of pests from the sugars in honey

2 Likes

Will keep that in mind thanks :grinning:

2 Likes

Something is either broken, you have a borer or bad roots. All I can think of

3 Likes

There was a break in stem from before flowering(its a couple posts up theres pics of what it looked like after being uncovered from the tape. And then there was a small branch that got caught on side of tent as I was bringing it out.

She ain’t looking to great currently but hoping it bounces back.

1 Like

@Tinytuttle but not even that could keep me from bringing her back with a major dose of hoodini magic

1 Like

@Deadinside88 I hope you flushed her with a bunch of ro water and only light fed her, everything that was damaged would have died but her new growth should have resumed by now

1 Like

I agree with it being a fungal issue in the root zone. Looks quite far gone that plant… I’d suggest a trichoderma treatment or LAB … have had similar issues in the passed

What was left of her bounced back pretty decently, I’ll post pics of it once I’m home and lights come back on. The other 3 plants in there with it never even batted an eye at what happened. Hoping the rest of the grow stays good. And definitely plan to do a full clean on the tent once I harvest.

3 Likes

Taken this morning

seems to be doing better, started week 6 of flower Monday

4 Likes