Half built greenhouse 2.0, the season must grow on by @azseaindooin420

I wish! I’d have to chop in a week to get things dry in time for ur trip, everything is still super white haired, only ones I might be able to get away with is faygo cola or chocolopez but that’s a stretch. Still got a bunch from my spring harvest though so def will hook ya up with something good while ur out here

3 Likes

Center beam is 10 ft, that one blue Skittles just tickling it haha, it’s the other plants mentioned that I can see over the top of the last of the panelling

4 Likes

I appreciate and very overwhelmed with what your doing for us!
She is so appreciative! Thank you! :green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
This will help her so very much!

3 Likes

The hot house is looking great @AzSeaindooin420 ! Glad to see everything survived the storm and is flourishing! It’s so cool to see so many OGers beans in one spot and you got the grape zkittles from BB!! Nice!
:v::canada:

4 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 - Thanks for tagging me, I love seeing this stuff. Super stoked you’re liking the Blue Skittles.

Chocolopez is looking good too. Beautifully done Sir.

2 Likes

U know it’s funny u say that cuz at first I didn’t and every time I looked at the structure I was thinking what the hell was seen in this… but now that buds are coming in and frosting my tune had 180d, looks like a they are gonna be a helluva yielders

Chocolopez just tickles my nose every morning, can’t walk out the greenhouse with out smelling it every morning lol good shit bro!

3 Likes

I love hearing you get that Chocolopez is good stuff It’s one i haven’t done myself yet. As for the blue skittles,

2 Likes

Any stupid loud terps coming off that StrayFox Chem D x Purple Punch, like baby diarrhea or melting chemical plastic with hints of “purple/grape”. Wonder which pheno you got.

1 Like

Damn, that Blue Skittlez has got a total Charlie Brown Christmas tree look…if only it was six feet shorter. :laughing:
And Negans Bat still pulling off the gangster lean quite nicely.
Lookin good brotha!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

It’s def the grape that’s screaming on this one! Smells damn good too!

1 Like

Made some chops on half the green house today from left to right
Faygo cola @testofoath
Peach trees @TestOfOath
Chocolopez @Ris
Blueberry diesel x black cherry @Rhai88
London lb cake 75 @Maddawg
Nagens bat @Rhai88
Blueberry diesel x blueberry blast @Rhai88 @DefNSmokn
Chem d x purple punch @Gonzo.
8/25 down so about a 1/3 of my harvest, couldn’t be more thrilled with this years take

20 Likes

Nice harvest !
You’ve been busy!
I bet the scents are amazing! :nose:

4 Likes

I might pull a bed in that spare room haha it smells fabulous in there for sure I just wanna live in it hahah.
I pretty much took everything on the right side of my greenhouse cept the abc, grape skittlez, and blue skittlez, also snagged that chocolopez in the very back corner. Prob could a grabbed a couple others too but don’t wanna overwhelm myself for harvest, I need time to be able to trim without letting things overly dry

5 Likes

Put your mattress right under it!! LOL

So is the leaner in the front still up?

1 Like

Damn I hope you have a ton of homies to share with! lol

1 Like

The abc flopper on the left? That one is still there. I left the first 2 on the right and the blue Skittles in the middle on that side everything else is down

1 Like

Well ur ones of em haha def wanna give ya some samplers on the ones ur provided for testers, let u get the full review u know haha

Ppl been hitting me up to buy this year for around 100 an oz, might entertain that since I had a good year of fire

7 Likes

Is the purple in the middle the London lb cake?

2 Likes

Sure is, had two plants one is my top shelf for quality other looks like it’s gonna be excellent fot yield but not quite as frosty, already sampled some buds of it and tasted like a vanilla cake! Def one of the ones I’m thrilled about for personal

9 Likes

Man what I wouldn’t do for a place out in the cut & a big ass greenhouse. Looks like it smells like fun in there! Rock n Roll AZ :metal:

3 Likes