** HAMBURGERS ** Thread

Grill the donuts on a waffle iron?

There was a website a while ago thisiswhyyourefat.com is it gone? Equal mix of gross and inspirational

3 Likes

Now that sounds like a party right there

2 Likes

What you canā€™t see is mayo, mustard, catsup and sweet pickle relish. It was delicious.

12 Likes

That is one fine looking burgerā€¦ not big on the relish thou but love the onionā€¦
Hamburger thread rulesā€¦ better than the sissy hotdog threadā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Our daughter is vegetarian for health reasonsā€¦and LOVES theseā€¦ and their chickenless nuggets! I must say, they are pretty good!
BKā€™s ā€˜Impossible Whopperā€™ is even really good- we usually split one!

2 Likes

Oh lordā€¦KNEW I shouldnā€™t open this thread!
Now I need a burger!!!

3 Likes

Never had that oneā€¦but similar at ā€œCops n Donutsā€ā€¦
Cheeseburger on a split and grilled cinnamon roll with maple glaze and maple cured baconā€¦omigawdā€¦so good!

1 Like

That does sound really good, I love the name of that place ā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Anyone ever have a ā€œgoober burgerā€ā€¦also called an Elvis in some placesā€¦?
Cheeseburger with mayo, Ketchup, bacon and Peanut butter???
Sounds and looks weirdā€¦but really goodā€¦even if youā€™re NOT stoned! LoL!

Yeahā€¦the best one is in Claire MIā€¦the one inLudington was a franchised off-shootā€¦disappointing at bestā€¦closed in less than a yearā€¦
The main branch is known for their many flavors of donuts (bacon maple and PB&Jmy faves) and coffee counterā€¦but also has tables to order mealsā€¦home cooked, huge portionsā€¦highly recommended!

1 Like

I tried a peanut butter bacon burger at a sports bar - my buddy forced me to try it and it was actually pretty darn good! Not something Iā€™d eat all the time but I finished it!

2 Likes

My Dinner

14 Likes

Mmmmmā€¦reminds of those Pork Burgers I used to get :wink:. Honestly Iā€™ve never had a pork burgerā€¦making hamburgers is an art thoughā€¦best open faced IMO. Mmmmmhmm

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Poppies crispy chicken ā€œburgerā€

12 Likes

Way to go guysā€¦looks like Iā€™m going out for a burger nowā€¦ 1 hour after supperā€¦gf isnā€™t impressedā€¦kids are stoked for milkshakesā€¦lolā€¦Iā€™m also excited for milkshakes

7 Likes

13 Likes

Lived in Germany a whileā€¦street vendors selling pork patties on fresh crusty rolls was a thingā€¦as was fresh French fries sold in paper cones topped with mayoā€¦ have never eaten fries with just Ketchup againā€¦

3 Likes

Yes fries with mayo or gravy are greatā€¦pork is just not my thing, I love bacon but thatā€™s about where it ends. Id prefer pork boiled and mashed and flavored like pieā€¦ ha, thatā€™s my takeā€¦or smothered in sour kraut, mustard and picklesā€¦

I wish the grocery sold pumpkin pie flavored pork piesā€¦or strawberry :yum:, that would be even betterā€¦:drooling_face:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Because this is the correct way.

The best burger I ever had was from a place in Scottsdale that would only serve it blood rare with blue cheese. Neither of these is really my thing but together they were amazing.

4 Likes