Handguns and firearms talk

I have a few. My daily carry is a Walter P99c in 40sw, I have the full sized as well. Then also have a sig P220 .45. But then I have 2 shotguns, 2 bolt action, 3 ARs

9 Likes

I knew I was growing to like you!

2 Likes

How deadly are you with your AR 15s? Iā€™m confident out to 200. So if you piss me off or cause trouble on my property ya better runā€¦ lol!

6 Likes

Iron sights Iā€™m good to 200yds on hitting a target. Unfortunately we donā€™t have many open spaces to even get 150yd shooting lanes. I need to get back into the local club with a 600yd course. Thoughā€¦ I went overboard with one ā€œARā€, itā€™s got a different upper nowā€¦
Letā€™s just say itā€™s overkillā€¦ for a moose.

7 Likes

I want a firearmā€¦but at the same time, super glad I donā€™t have oneā€¦lol. Not sure how many guns Iā€™ve seen in my life, but I can say less than 10 for sure.
8 guns
ā€¦step-dads .22 and shotgun, 2 of my uncles shotguns (for hunting geese), saw 2 handguns with a buddyā€™s dadā€¦a .22 found in a closet at a houseparty, 1 handgun pulled by a crackheadā€¦thats it.

Lolā€¦I have a hardcore 0.177ā€¦donā€™t mess around

5 Likes

Ummm I canā€™t count how many Iā€™ve physically laid eyes on, just one store I visit often has a wing dedicated to them, bigger than cabelas section by a lot. But besides that, I was in basic training for the army, didnā€™t make it through though. Lots of activity on the range there. At least Iā€™ve also thrown a real grenade :laughing:

7 Likes

Yeah the 911s are very accurate. We even used them in the war. Whatā€™s it a 45acp round it shoots. Thank you for your time teaching people how to shoot and @Seamonkey84 for what you did as well in the army. Any of you guys ever shoot the desert eagle handgun

4 Likes

Thats the same one that automatically shoots if you drop it.

2 Likes

damn guys, Iā€™m so jealous right now :sweat_smile: but itā€™s a different thing in the centre of Europe. while I fully agree with the quote of Mr. Jefferson I still have not the kind of connection and money to get what I want.

3 Likes

I shoot, handguns as well, own glocks springfields and S&W and ruger .22 pistols.And yesa i have shot a desert eagle.

4 Likes

Yes, cool looking but over rated and jams easily.
You want a Really fun gun to shoot, check out the exp556. No recoil but the muzzle blast is like getting a face massage lol.

5 Likes

What do you expect? The military always goes for the cheapest crap.

2 Likes

I know this is a Handgun thread but this AK107 look freaking awesome.

3 Likes

Wish I was as knowledgeable about guns as yaā€™ll. I have a Springfield xdm 9mm that I really like. Iā€™ve been wanting some new sights and a new trigger. Iā€™d be curious if anyone has any input on sights I was thinking Trjicon or Truglow?

My conceal and carry - 19 round clips:

6 Likes

I changed the title to include all firearms. Letā€™s get everyone enrolled lol.
This is my carry gun, it hard to believe you can pack 14 rds in that little frame.

9 Likes

@PlantShepherd I would definitely look at Apex triggers but as far as red dot optics there are a lot of options. I chose the sig romeo1 pro for a few reasons. 1 its a perfect match and fit for my p320ā€¦2 the price was good at $400 ā€¦3 it has the motac feature which turns off the red dot after 2min of inactivity and turns back on when you puck up the gun.
If you dont want to spend the money on an optic would could was buy dawson sights for under $100. They are best night sights imo.

@Eudaemon ā€¦ im a huge sig fanboy but I also love hk as well. I own a hk usp compact in 357sig and its a great shooter right out of the box.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Iā€™ll look into the Apex triggers. The sig romeo looks sweet. I donā€™t know if I would want to carry it around though. I was looking for something a little better than my titanium whites lol. :see_no_evil:

I added a picture of my gun and holster.

3 Likes

That looks like a really comfortable holster very nice. Is that a crossbreed?

2 Likes

Thank you! It is a crossbreed, and I really, really like it. :+1:

2 Likes

I bought my wife an Xde 3.3 9mm, she loves it. Plan on getting a full frame xd for myself. I have long fingers so the xde is a bit small for me.

4 Likes