Handguns and firearms talk

I am talking about self defense.

I hope and pray to never have to shoot someone.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Maybe a little much.

Whoa bbking erase your addy this aint pm

1 Like

Never heard of civilians attending a Nato sniper school but you can bet ill check.
Just dont sound right.

Have a couple General friends ill have to check with.
Growing up as a civil service brat you get to know quite a few high ranks.
Used to hunt with the x comadant of Fort McCoy.

2 Likes

Amazing…you guys do know if you don’t like the topic, you don’t have to post?
Seeing all these people judge others, when on a marijuana board, is what is disgusting. Everyone of us in the US is breaking federal law, and then you are trying to tell others what is acceptable or not. You just can’t make this shit up.

7 Likes

Not really but my good friend is all about it man sounds like you two would get along well :slight_smile: Goes and does timed target shooting courses they build and stuff. Always either getting another gun or customizing one of the ones he and his kids have.

1 Like

@nube this is a peaceful discussion. If you’re not interested dont read or reply but there is a reason this is in the lounge. There are literally tons of topics not related to marijuana.
I will also add the are far more legal gun owners here than legal marijuana growers. Just a thought

11 Likes

Yeah I didn’t think so.
I’ll leave it at that.

Got a big laugh out of it thou.

1 Like

I do a lot of shooting, reloading and build ARs. Thr AR pictured is a 11.5 inch hammer forged chrome lined barrel built with all BCM parts besides the sba3 pistol brace.

15 Likes

You rock chucker you

5 Likes

If only i could find some damn primers.

3 Likes

No primers to be had. I got some Federal 209’s but for shells.
Hi skor700x powder 21gr and 1 1/8 wads oh wait thats all AA 12 ga loads.
The do all trap, skeet, sporting clays, doves, pigeons, quail and pheasant loads.
Have taken my share of ducks and geese with these loads also.
Them 7 1/2’s cut right thru them thick veined feathers.
Excellent in house home protection loads also.

4 Likes

Im down to my last 300 small rifle primers. Shelves are empty everywhere around here. Im assuming its probably like that throughout the whole country right now.

5 Likes

Dillon, super nice man.

The last time ammo was this scarce, the feds were buying it up. People are scared right now. It really sucks you can’t at least find reloading supplies.

2 Likes

Well, I’m not making it up. I did a little competitive shooting in high school and attended a lot of events around the Midwest when I wasn’t playing baseball tournaments. I was also a boy scout. Our Troop 17 explorer’s club was invited to Ft. Leonard Wood for two weeks the summer after I graduated high school. We lived on base those two weeks. We got to do a lot of the basic training regimen, attend sniper school, and we also got to see A-10 Warthogs and Blackhawks strafe and bomb a hillside. Twice. No shit.

I just wanted to give you context for my experience with guns and my sincere disgust for people talking openly about using them to harm human beings, and even speaking openly about being felons with firearms. What the hell is this country coming to?

It’s not about not liking the topic - it’s about being respectful to this site and not bringing heat down. Imagine the feds monitoring illegal pot grows in red states seeing people talk about illegal firearm ownership. Yikes, that’s disrespectful to this site. Go talk about shooting people, self-defense or not, on a gun forum, not this one.

6 Likes

Honestly I can see that. Besides… on fed level, having a med card for MJ means your not legally allowed to buy or have firearms, as you rely on a controlled substance. But then that can also apply to anyone prescribed any narcotics. Then there goes the hunting thread too.
Everyone should have some sense and watch what they post online anyway, but then it’s the internet :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

They don’t have to be on any “list” If you legally purchased the when residing in another state, you just have to reg. them with DOJ, (You may not be able to keep the mags.)
you just can"t buy them in Calif.

4 Likes

I love handguns (like nefrella said - all guns !) I was raised plinking ! My grandpa had me shooting before I was old enough to go to school. Seems like most of you guys on here know quite a bit more than I do. Last piece I bought was a EAA .357 revolver. Got it for backpacking. Its a hand cannon-wrist wrecker, but I love it. I mostly shoot .38’s out of it, since the .357 rounds are punishing with the snub nose barrel. Its wicked accurate for a short barrel gun. Havent shot in a while, we were under a fire ban for the majority of the year. Unfortunately shooting outdoors is illegal during the fire bans.

5 Likes

Kind of crazy that you can drink and own a firearm but not marijuana use. I’d MUCH rather be around a pot head with a gun than a drunk. I also do not support illegal gun ownership.
I live in Pennsylvania and I DONT have a medical card but a med card won’t stop you from buying a firearm or getting a carry permit.
The only reference to marijuana on the carry permit is asking if you use "illegal " drugs. However if you have a medical card it technically is not an illegal drug.

3 Likes

Firearms are governed federally, mj use is not recognized federally only at state level.
Thus its still an illegal substance.

7 Likes