Happy Little Trees with Meesh 2023

sure it won’t flower, revert to veg here in a month or so, and then flower again in august or so?

2 Likes

It’s been the absolute worst day, quite frankly. Nothing is going right. I mentioned before that I had to file a lack of care grievance about my last doctor. My medical issues have piled up and I’m worn down and exhausted from first being sick and injured, fighting to get proper medical care to no avail then on top during the winter the shit really hit the fan and I had a raging infection in my jaw that not only cost me my back 2 molars on one side, but they never managed my excruciating pain at the time and I actually have ptsd now from it. I’m 4 grand in on dental work and has been through 3 very painful procedures in one weeks time, the most current being today. It’s too much, everything is weighing on me and I just had to take a xanax because I had a panic attack in my car outside the dental office after my procedure today. I feel I’m on the verge of an actual nervous breakdown. My thoughts are erratic and are also dark and scaring me. Then I came home to the clone budding, so I’m probably just losing it. Sorry for sharing all this, but I’m in the middle of a mental health crisis.

13 Likes

If it revegs that the ultimate shit show, larf wise anyway. It’s probably not as bad as my mind is making it right now. Today, I can’t think rationally or calmly, best I revisit this topic when I can think normally.

10 Likes

You need to try this. I am someone prone to panic attacks. As well as health traumas. Try the last breathing exercise in this video 5 min 51 seconds in. “Alternate Nostril Breathing” It really works. Try It. :pray:

6 Likes

@Meesh i hope you are feeling better. I feel you on the dental stress/anxiety or any anxiety tbch. Just know you are in my thoughts and if you wanna chat don’t hesitate

3 Likes

Gg4ril

Black mamba

Iced Cube

Orange Gojis

Road Kill skunk

Fems. Smallest in front is the MAC, left blue Dream and gorilla sherbert on the right.

24 Likes

I shouldn’t have posted the other day while I was having a complete nervous break down. I’m feeling much better today. It has been an overwhelming shit storm with my health the last 2 years. I finally just lost it. My apologies.

Anyway, check out the plants! They are looking awesome! It looks to me like I have 2 possibly 3 different phenos of the RKS, wondering which will be female. All 4 of the Iced Cubes look absolutely perfect as do all 3 of the Orange Gojis. For some reason I have let the weird little gg4ril runt live. Obviously it won’t make the cut. Black mamba is looking tall and proud as well.

Most of the seedlings are as big as the 3 Clones that were under lights now. I’ll get pics of those tomorrow. MM is definitely budding, hopefully it revegs . It really makes no sense. It’s been out here for a month without starting. It smells divine though, like really really good. I hope it stretches like a mofo if it’s gonna continue. I really don’t want a 3 foot plant wasting my trellis space. Apparently we are gonna find out. Solstice is what like a week away. The sun hours keep going up, why why why MM are you budding you bitch! :joy:

17 Likes

Oh yeah, I did the first of the fertigations out there today. I’ll do the 2nd one next week. Plants all need a mammoth p dose as well

7 Likes

@Greasy the man got 2 opuntia (prickly pears) recently. How often do you water yours?

6 Likes

Not often. Every 3 weeks or so in warmer months, and not at all when its cool and wet.

2 Likes

Those look really good Meesh. :sunglasses: :metal: Moving nicely. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: Although it’d be better to not have panic attacks, I am happy to listen any time. So post away. :hugs:

That way, when I’m full-tilt-wacked-out, I can call YOU at 11:30 at night freaking out. :wink:

You were right about me not handling Hawaii after all. It blows. :crazy_face: See you on the mainland when I make it back. :rowing_man:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Looks like balls right? Shit. I think I’m down to one possible gg4ril now

8 Likes

Nice succulents. As far as cactus goes, i wanna see some peyote cactus in the ground.

2 Likes

Y’all think this is genetic or some kinda mites?

8 Likes

So both of the home depots by my house are out of lady bugs. I saw a few aphids and a few spider mites. I’ll call my local nursery manana and see if they have any. I really don’t want to spray them.

The tallest RKS has a really nasty funky smell to it and is the one I really want to grow out. Just my luck it will be a male. The other two are branchier, shorter and the one posted above looks like it has a mutation. Both of them smell like skunk 1. So Def not Road Kill like. The RKS labeled 1 the one I like doesn’t smell like road kill either, but it is funky and Nasty and I can get down with that. :crossed_fingers: I forgot to mention the RKS #1 that I like also has purple stems like my sour diesel last year. The others do not.

So far the gg4ril is the only one showing hints of sex. Pretty sure it’s balls as it’s got a stem. Either that or just a new leaf and I’m tripping.

@cannabissequoia Homie, come to visit the mainland the weekend of October 14th and celebrate :champagne: our wedding!

10 Likes

Doesn’t it take like 10 years or more to get a mature peyote cactus? I thought I saw that somewhere.

1 Like

This is exactly the place to post and vent. Never apologize for that.

:arrow_up: Ditto. You don’t know me, but the Mrs. and I followed all of your grow last year before I became a member.

You got this :wink:

4 Likes

Dunno. but yeah, i think i may’ve heard that too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really?? Oh my Gosh! How cool is that? Super flattered! Thank you!

5 Likes