HarborGrows GMO × Lavender Jack

Here ill keep a log on a cross i recently made using my keeper from Bodhi’s Lavender Jack and GMO (Skunk Master Flex cut). Crossing my fingers for something funky to come out in these.

17 Likes

sounds awesome! will be following along. do you have any pics of your lavender jack keeper?

3 Likes

Awesome thanks! Yea heres a few pics of my Lav Jack keeper. Shes very floral and earthy with a touch of gas if you take longer than 70 days. Starts fading around week 4 and quickly turns purple and coated in trichomes. Stacks up heavy with fat buds and tight nodes. She can hold herself up until the last week of flower.

19 Likes

Sounds like a great cross

2 Likes

Looking forward to updates. Best of luck and happy grows :beers:

2 Likes

Glad to see your gear on here other than my thread lol! Can’t wait to see what this cross holds in store for you!

1 Like

Hey HarborGrows! That Lavender Jack keeper sounds most excellent. Sure looks nice too. Good luck with you’re run.

2 Likes

Looking good. I have some GMO x Purple Sweets x Pineapple Express going right now… some stink branch stuff. just started flowering.

I really wish I made seeds with the Jack Herer over my winter grow. stuff was amazing vanilla cream.

Looks great!

2 Likes

How much Terpinolene where you getting from you keeper cut of the lavender jack? I ran her about 7ish years ago and was curious as to your experience as I didn’t find anything that I ended keeping around or popping the F1 crosses I made with it

1 Like

Kind of hard to say because i havent had it lab tested. Its got to be pretty high with how floral she is all through flower. Best i could describe how floral it is, i would grow it outside and nobody would know really just smells like your in a flower shop or patch. It gets kinda gassy and citrus if run 70+ days as well. I just finiahed up a run of royal kush x lavender jack and that found 2 phenos 1 with very citrus diesel epoxy and light floral notes. And another that super heavy on the floral aroma just like the LJ.
Here are a few picks of one of the royal kush x lavender jack

9 Likes

This cross sounds like it’s going to be amazing. I’ll be following along

3 Likes

That’s awesome. From what I remember of mine the whole reason I didn’t like what I ended up getting was they weren’t floral enough for what I was hoping the would be. This royal kush x look and sound killer.
If you ever had some seeds you would want to trade I’m always down.
I started with a goji og x (alien tech x uk cheese f3) and crossed that to oil spill and took it to f2. Then used an f2 male hit to soulmate (bhodi goji og cut x wookie15). Im running the f1s out right now and will have a bunch of f2 made up at the end of the season. Also have a bunch of other stuff too

2 Likes

Yea for sure im always good for a trade

2 Likes

Heres an overall pic of the 2x4. Shoupd have these all flowering in the next week or 2, i jist want to move the GB and BG gear to another tent first and keep the 2x4 for my gear. The GMO x Lavender Jacks which im dubbing Garlic Begonias for now are all in the center. Around the outside we got Green Bodhi Platinum Affie 78 and from Brother Grimm Senor Sticky

3 Likes

Garlic Begonias is a fire name tbh :grin::call_me_hand: