Mendo Breath hybrid fems

Getting these Mendo Breath fems cleaned up and ready for action!

Details:
GMO x Mendo Breath
Garlic Breath 2.0 x Mendo Breath
OGKBv2.1 x Mendo Breath

•5 liter pots of 100% coco
•Gavita 750 DE
•Floraflex base nutes with Cannazyme, Rhizotonic, and Honeychome, using Floraflex Bloom foliar thru week 2

The leaves are huge lol! Nothing beats the vigor of a plant from seed

46 Likes

Lookin good man! Great setup

4 Likes

Very nice :metal: I’m excited to mess with the Mendo Breath F2 cross you gave me :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Thank you! Built this room 10 years ago and hasn’t let me down yet. Simple and easy to keep clean… I realize the HPS are a thing of the past, but they perform! Plus I’ll add some LED panels to limit stretch and bring some color out of these ladies. Stay tuned! :v::nerd_face:

10 Likes

Yeah looks clean now. I never have used HPS, but you can’t argue with those results. I definitely gotta see how these turn out :grinning:

4 Likes

I used CMH for a stint and the plants LOVED it in veg but the flowers weren’t as tight as they could have been. I could only imagine how much better the flowers would have looked under HPS. LED, more than anything, is for the ease of use (mush easier on your eyes working under a dimmed LED light) and cost effectiveness & efficiency over a long period.

3 Likes

Agreed. LED are amazing, and CMH also have serious benefits. I have combined all of them in one way or another lol, but having the HPS for heat is one of the major benefits for me, especially in a room this size… and the Michigan winters are brutal, my lil heat pump can’t keep up when it gets in the 20’s or below.

11 Likes

Very lush! Looking really nice brother!

2 Likes

Looks great man. I must say, I am having a hard time keeping up with so many journals all at once. Don’t know how you find the time man, impressive. I think you are hitting a site record.

7 Likes

I don’t know either! Lol, it’s only 3 though, with a total of 12 plants. To be fair, I’m a cultivator by profession so it’s pretty much all I do :nerd_face::v:

12 Likes

Beautiful preflowers and structure on these Day 18 12/12

15 Likes

Looking good in there bro! What an awesome room you got. Do you wear sunglasses when running around in there? I wear a baseball hat and method seven led glasses and my eyes still ache after a lot of time in my tent

1 Like

I have whatever Amazon makes for grow room glasses lol. They work though! My caveman brain always wants to look :eyes: right at the lights so I gotta remind myself constantly that it’s bad :rofl:

4 Likes

i had the cheap ones from amazon that were green but i went with method seven for the true color lense. I hate how light still gets around the sun glasses tho. I need a fucking darth vader helmet or some kind of steampunk goggles lol

1 Like

What I like about the Amazon ones is they fit over my reader glasses so I can inspect the plants :eyes: I didn’t realize Method has some reasonably priced versions, so I might have to grab a pair and see what I’ve been missing.

1 Like

Method seven has clip on for reading glasses

1 Like

Mendo breath

1 Like

hey @Crafty_Flame

do you have a Mendo Breath x Mendo Breath F2 (or beyond) like you did with the OGKB?

1 Like

I only have the S1, but I have Garlic Breath 2.0 x Mendo Breath F2, that is (GMO x Mendo Breath F2) x Mendo Breath F2 reversed, so there would be a lot of Mendo Breath leaners in that, with some having some nice influence from the GMO.

6 Likes

-nods-

appreciate the response.

1 Like