HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

Thanks for the info, that’s what I was thinking too, distilled water it is.
Thanks man!! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Guy I know is doing sts.
Pretty cool watching the plant change to male

2 Likes

Looks like we gots us @lefthandseeds a little freakalic going here
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice and healthy too!!

It really surprised me as all the rest look like identical clones. (In the black square Pots)

13 Likes

Whoa! First @PGT710 had a quadfolate from Black Domina x JS, now you’re getting a trifolate from Grapefruit x JS? JS has some deep magic in those Congo genes.

6 Likes

Today I got another Spyder Farmer SF2000 for the sexing tent to replace the SF1000, which will be moved to the mom part, once there’s some moms in there.

All the new planted seeds are above ground now too…
The Dark Devil x SBR, still has her helmet on, cause she’s a special kinda lady…:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Both Orange Goji x SLH

As well as the 5 Alive, Wedding Cake, Stardawg, Low DAK and the Cheese.

So only lost 2 beans outta 28, and both were Black Do-lato. Not bad for just putting them from the fridge in the dirt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I like your grow a lot. I used CS recently. Go to my journal [BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log]

I show my setup. Now I can’t vouch wether it worked well or not but it took a clone from a perfect female to a perfect She-male. And I do believe the other female I have with it has been pollinated. We will see in a couple weeks. I think they are about done.

3 Likes

Thanks, and thanks for popping in :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

I will definitely check your grow out. It’s much easier for me to check them out when people post them here for ma, as I’m still going through old ones and managed to check out a few of the new to me journals. Seems to be a whole new circle of people here to get to know :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I did pic up distilled water today, and have the day off tomorrow, so I’ll probably give it another whirl.

Wish me luck :grin::grin::grin::v::v::v:

4 Likes

Super lemon haze X Jesus OG
Is that how your seeds were named ? I’ve got some of those !

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not sure, and I can’t remember who all I sent them out too, the O.G and the O.G. x SLH. I’m pretty sure you got some…

2 Likes

Yellow straw with the ends closed by chance?

1 Like

What’s the green stuff surrounding the plants in the green pots?

1 Like

Nope, that’s not me, I’m pens and dvd’s :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Then I don’t have yours yet . Should be a kick ass punch strain both heavy hitters .

2 Likes

Ah, that’s just a bit of alge that forms when I put the cups over the seedlings to keep the humidity up so they pop.
It goes away after a bit when the soil dries out.
These are the most stretched seedlings I’ve had tho…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: had my light turned down to low for the hight of it.

Thanks for popping in, I love questions, anything anyone wants to know or comment on, by all means.
:v::v::v:

4 Likes

I sent the beans out over a year ago I think…:laughing::laughing:
If you want some and are gonna grow them, I’ll hook ya up. I gave most away, so I have very limited quantity left…I’ve only seen and smoked the bud my buddy grew so far…he’s a total green horn to growing, and they came out pretty darn nice. So they seem to be pretty grower friendly :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I’m good thanks just though if I had them already I’d drop a couple .

2 Likes

Bow chicka bow wow

3 Likes

Decided to put the SP1000 that was in the sexing tent into the flower tent with the SP2000, so now the Dark Devil x SBR has her own light, spoiled little girl, she is…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So my other light came today, the one I’m going to use for moms.

Now I’m pretty much setup, just need another 4" carbon filter and my fabric pots, and my 2 gal square tree pots, for the next round in the fall.

12 Likes

Just curious what did that light cost looks plenty bright .

1 Like

I’ll say I’ve been missing out on a good read on this one. Good stuff excited to stay caught up now that I found your thread!

2 Likes