HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

Got a card in the mail today thank you, not sure who it’s from…why don’t people write their handle on the card or seed pack??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Those Shut Eye :heart_eyes: are good for sleeping zz|nullxnull, I have Hibernate (Shuteye x Stardawg) but been looking for them, willing to trade if you don’t have them in your grow agenda … ejem|nullxnull

7 Likes

Sorry bro… I am in fact gonna grow some of those out for the ol lady. She has a hell of a time sleeping, so this is right up her alley.
I guess I could send ya half of what’s there tho…
I appreciate the offer but NO MORE TRADES!!!
:laughing: I’m trying to purge as it is, and I’m still getting trades I made in the mail, could have worse problems :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If you’re purging your stash I was looking for freebies too … frech|nullxnull

7 Likes

That can be arranged my friend :grin: :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thanks man beer3|nullxnull , will do my best to get that lot #15icon8|nullxnull, expecting the package to weight a bit more ejem|nullxnull, I like what you’re doing … Arriba|nullxnull

4 Likes

Chop day for @lefthandseeds Grapefruit x Jungle Spice!!!
What a pleasure it was to grow these out, I put them on week 9 of flower. The nose on these right now smells very sweet somewhere between watermeon and Grapefruit.
HEAVY yeilders, especially for 12 n 12 from seed.
Nice density to the buds too, not rock hard but definitely not airy.
Can’t wait to see what the cure comes out like
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Appreciate you gifting me these seeds to grow out man!!! :fire::fire::fire:

25 Likes

Lots of frost bet there sticky .

5 Likes

Yip, give them a squeeze and they almost feel gooey

6 Likes

The hibernate turned into a really nice plant for me:

I’d grow her again.

17 Likes

:clap: beautiful grow! Wow, those really look like they turned out great. Looking forward to hearing how they smoke. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

w00t some nice lollipop rockets you have there! looks awesome!

Jungle Spice is still one of my favorite grows also, and the smoke is fantastic.

5 Likes

Good to hear, I’m familiar with Grapefruit, but not Jungle Spice…
I would say the thick orange hairs are from the Jungle Spice, as none of the Grapefruit I’ve grown had them

5 Likes

They certainly are large for 12/12

3 Likes

It could be from the Grapefruit. I think yours looks a tad more like Jungle spice to me though. My grapefruit had foxtails, large calyxes and very orange hairs

But the leaf shapes are a little more reminiscent of the grapefruit.

19 Likes

Either way it leans, that is some righteous work there @HaRdRoC on the grow and @lefthandseeds on the collision of those 2 powerhouse strains my brother.

Need to stack more flips of @lefthandseeds gear and run em all at once!! Damn fine work by any measure!

10 Likes

Your Sour Bubble x Big kush is right up there too my man!!! The taller of the 2 pheno, has some pretty large buds even the lowers a massive.

21 Likes

I am impressed with the way they grow in straight 12/12 I may try that with feminised strains myself. They came out beautifull :+1:

6 Likes

Wow! Awesome! Only topping!? no other training!? They look huge! Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks, I think the trick is to give them lots of root space.
I start them in my starter pots for 2 weeks, transfer them to the .7 gal pots for another 2 to 3 weeks or till I see them show sex, then put them in 2 gal pots.

6 Likes