HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

I did electrical peace work in South Fla back in the day. I had the hustle when I was younger.

3 Likes

Completely understandable bro, no way to grow them all. So many strains. As the number of members on here grow and eventually when more and more start making seed for gift or trade, the amount of strains and seeds in our stash will only increase.

I for one wouldn’t be offended one bit if you didn’t get the chance to grow out something I sent you of my own creation (your loss!! Haha j/k :yum:) As long as they can find a way into the hands of someone and grown out, that’s what matters the most in the end (to me at least)

Before I forget, those were some nice ass pics a few days ago. Frostyness at its finest. :grin:

5 Likes

Glad there is an understanding here :+1::+1:
I have 25 to 30 packs from Socal in total and 28 packs of Baked Beanz genetics on the way that I want to run, plus I want to start doing my own projects as well, so I really don’t need over 200 strains…
Even though it hurts to part with so many great genetics, I should let them find new homes so others can grow and enjoy them.
I’m still keeping a nice collection, as there’s some I just refuse to let go of, and later on down the road, when in my new place, I will have more room to be able to run more strains at one time.

Oh and thank you very much for the kind words.
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

My bro we all saying damn…

Good looks

3 Likes

Cut the Black Dolato down on Sunday, buds are hard as rocks!!:grin::grin::grin:

15 Likes

So since I had to use the tent to dry, dads girls got the boot to the closet once again

21 Likes

Flower tent is getting some fade color

24 Likes

Got a card in the mail today thank you, not sure who it’s from…why don’t people write their handle on the card or seed pack??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Those Shut Eye :heart_eyes: are good for sleeping zz|nullxnull, I have Hibernate (Shuteye x Stardawg) but been looking for them, willing to trade if you don’t have them in your grow agenda … ejem|nullxnull

7 Likes

Sorry bro… I am in fact gonna grow some of those out for the ol lady. She has a hell of a time sleeping, so this is right up her alley.
I guess I could send ya half of what’s there tho…
I appreciate the offer but NO MORE TRADES!!!
:laughing: I’m trying to purge as it is, and I’m still getting trades I made in the mail, could have worse problems :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If you’re purging your stash I was looking for freebies too … frech|nullxnull

7 Likes

That can be arranged my friend :grin: :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thanks man beer3|nullxnull , will do my best to get that lot #15icon8|nullxnull, expecting the package to weight a bit more ejem|nullxnull, I like what you’re doing … Arriba|nullxnull

4 Likes

Chop day for @lefthandseeds Grapefruit x Jungle Spice!!!
What a pleasure it was to grow these out, I put them on week 9 of flower. The nose on these right now smells very sweet somewhere between watermeon and Grapefruit.
HEAVY yeilders, especially for 12 n 12 from seed.
Nice density to the buds too, not rock hard but definitely not airy.
Can’t wait to see what the cure comes out like
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Appreciate you gifting me these seeds to grow out man!!! :fire::fire::fire:

25 Likes

Lots of frost bet there sticky .

5 Likes

Yip, give them a squeeze and they almost feel gooey

6 Likes

The hibernate turned into a really nice plant for me:

I’d grow her again.

17 Likes

:clap: beautiful grow! Wow, those really look like they turned out great. Looking forward to hearing how they smoke. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

w00t some nice lollipop rockets you have there! looks awesome!

Jungle Spice is still one of my favorite grows also, and the smoke is fantastic.

5 Likes

Good to hear, I’m familiar with Grapefruit, but not Jungle Spice…
I would say the thick orange hairs are from the Jungle Spice, as none of the Grapefruit I’ve grown had them

5 Likes