HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

Man that’s some shitty odds getting all those males, the rest are looking happy, and I always keep the runty ugly ducklings, sometimes they become swans :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve come to that conclusion as well, sometimes the ugly ducklings really turn out to be beautiful.
3x I stopped myself from tossing it :laughing::laughing:
Time will tell…
I hear ya broski…but I’m pretty used to having shitty m/f ratios. It’s kinda my trademark :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@Pedro_Bann hey man, how goes it? Hope all is well man

2 Likes

All is well indeed mate it’s good to be back and catching up with everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh, you’ve been on hiatus as well? I just got back at and popped back in here a couple days ago.
Whatcha got going on in the works?
You got a journal?

3 Likes

I will have a journal up and running in around a month. I’ve just bought a new property with some room for indoor and outdoor action so I’m pretty pumped.

7 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeet can’t wait to see what you get cooking man. Love watching your grows.
Will you have more room inside in the new space?

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to post a link of you guys/gals journals up in here, I find it much easier for me to read them that way, as I’m not the most computer savvy person around…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah there will be considerably more space for both indoor and out. I don’t want to give too much away just yet :wink:

3 Likes

Ah, keeping us in suspense eh?? Then this is gonna be gooood!! :beers::beers::beers:

2 Likes

Looking good @HaRdRoC. I’m pretty excited about the GGDP and the GM. I have both on my list for about June 1st start date. I look forward to watching a pro run them first…lol…that way I’ll know what they should look like.

2 Likes

:beers: I appreciate the pop in and if you have a journal please post a link so I can read up, so many new journals and new faces to catch up on
:grin::grin::grin:

Thanks for the kind words :raised_hands::raised_hands: but I’m faaaaar from a pro, just let the plant do its thing.
I’m a firm believer in the moto “keep it simple, stupid” :laughing::laughing: the less additives and things you put into you plants, the less that will go wrong.

I also go by less is more. I find some of my best grows were the ones I did with light feedings.
Sometimes I only feed 1 time in veg usually week 2 or 3, depending on the plants and that’s usually all they need till flower. And when I do feed, it’s half the recommended dose.

Glad to have ya along, hope I can make this something worth watching​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks Brother. I am a 99% organic soil guy and I don’t do much feeding, they get everything out of my soil. I do feed molasses pretty regular and I have a big bag of Mega Crop I use for light (2-3 gr a gallon) feeding. I also do some teas but honestly have never worked on a schedule. I try to read my plants the best I can.
I did Bullskinners Hillbilly Grow show last year but got down in my back…bad packing water during a drought and never finished it. I did get a good harvest but the plants ended up looking like hell. I lost a couple and the others dropped a lot of leaves. I just couldn’t hardly look at them myself let alone share pics. I’ve just started a journal for this year’s outdoor. I will post a link to it when I figure out how…lol.
You stuff looks great, I’m not going anywhere this year (unless I go to jail…oh wait a minute, in in Illinois, no bail and out)…if you look I’ll be in the back somewhere lurking around.

3 Likes

Ah the fun of growing in a shit state . I’m in the same boat. Luckily I own my place though so I have a say in who can come in but I’ve had to throw plants out before so I feel your pain.

4 Likes

I actually have to replace my entire ac unit here shortly and I’m in the middle of a perpetual lol. Probably just throw everything in a closet for a few hours

3 Likes

@Beerus I am in that same boat. It’s just me here and I’m getting old…don’t have a lot of company and I own. I don’t worry much while I am indoors any more but get nervous when I go out. Never know who night be sneaking around

2 Likes

I feel that. When I first started I was always sketched. I’ve given myself a little ease of mind over time though. Not saying I’ve changed my ways. Still nobody gets to know where I live and i take precautions switching vpn addresses and such. I’ve lived in the same place for 6 years without attracting any attention just gotta keep that up. Stay safe! I’ll be around

3 Likes

Well in good ol’ fashion on my return to growing and able to come back to the best grow form on the net… it would be in bad taste not to drop some OG gear :grin::grin::grin::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::fire::fire::fire:.

So I threw down 5 Sour Bubble x Big Kush that was generously gifted to me by my man @Pedro_Bann, thank you muchly and hope to be able to finish them this time…:flushed::flushed::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I also have one that I’ve been patiently waiting to do, but my patients ran out :laughing::laughing::laughing:
I was so happy to get these Jungle Spice x Grapefruit to test out for @lefthandseeds but damn life gets in the way…:pensive::pensive::pensive: So I finally got to throw 5 of those down as well :+1::+1::+1: soooooooo stoked about this one, as I love how Grapefruit grows, and curious to see the twist the JS brings to the table.:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Sorry Lefthand, that it’s taken me so long to drop these for ya, I have HIGH expectations for these babies. Life throws ya some unexpected curve balls. But I hope the rule of better late than never applies …:grin::grin::grin:

15 Likes

Oh man, I was actually just thinking about those yesterday. :joy: No worries on the delay, but I’m very curious to find out what comes out.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s awesome.
Would ya be able to give a little run down on what I might expect, as I’m not familiar with the JS at all…

3 Likes