HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

Oh and by the way yours are in the black square pots, I ran outta the green pots…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Did you want me to grow them naturally or do you mind a bit of training if it’s needed?

4 Likes

Man, I just love that little vivosun tent that has the small sidecar chamber on the side for moms and clones!

3 Likes

Only problem with it, is you have to put the partition wall up and it’s velcro all around, so there’s major light leaks. So what I did was duct tape all around, where the wall meets the velcro.

Thanks for the compliment and popping in
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::v::v::v:

5 Likes

JS has manageable height, a little picky about humidity during veg, mostly dense buds from the 88g13hp side. Weakness is botrytis, which is also a weakness for grapefruit. I would probably go with topping to spread the bud weight for that reason.

3 Likes

Ok, I wasn’t sure if you wanted to see them au natural or not, which I would actually prefer myself.
I should be able to get away with that as I’m only letting that tent veg for 3 weeks.

But I’m excited as ol’ hell!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
It’s been years since I had the pleasure of growing and smoking a Grapefruit strain.
In my minds eye, I just see those beefy colas and I’m guessing the JS may even bulk it up even more with more trich’s.
I honestly really am happy to finally get to throw some of these down.
If it wasn’t for my 5 Alive “fem” seed being male, I wouldn’t have this opening to do so till the fall.
A great silver lining :+1::+1::sunglasses::sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face:

edit oh and I don’t have trouble with high humidity at all…my place sits at 25 to 30 rh even on rainy days, too good of central air in this place…

4 Likes

I think the JS will go with it really nicely. They both have similar structures, and nothing very crazy, so I’m not too invested in seeing it au naturel. JS will likely contribute potency and resin… and I’m wondering if you’re going to get more sour/tart grapefruit smells rather than the ruby red type. Should be a fun one!

3 Likes

Just upotted the ladies to 2 gal fabric pots, left the runt in the half gal square pot, almost got tossed again, and still not sure if it won’t…:laughing::laughing:

After I get some running around done, I just may try and break out some Blumats and see if they will work in these 2 gal pots, they should…:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Ok…I hauled out the Blumats, and n checked the hoses to the rez. The Blumat hose is bigger, so I would have to cut a bigger hole in my rez, making it useless for my auto pots, unless I could Jimmy rig some kind of reducer…
So I kicked that idea in the balls and sent it packing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So what actually ended up happening was…
I hooked up all 4 auto pots and uppotted again in to them…:flushed::flushed::flushed:
Anyone else ever uppot the same plants 2x in one day???:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Let’s just say it wasn’t the cleanest uppotting I ever did, poor plants…:pensive::pensive:
I’ll be surprised if they don’t herm on me, cause that was a pretty rough transplant…:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Time will only tell… the Blue Northern Lights is the 3rd from left.

Oh and the the runt did in fact finally get the punt
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:!(upload://q76uCTjjq9ST6cb5XRbk9p0tNP.jpeg)

14 Likes

you have me sitting here grinning pretty hard. thanks for the look in.

4 Likes

Man i have been thinking about trying some autopots for a while now. I use jacks nutrients i have been wondering how it would all work out. I think they would probably work best with water only soil but thats not my thing. I wonder how much build up i would get in the lines mixing my nutrients into the supply rez?

3 Likes

Looking to see if I can find any testers to test out a cross I made a bit ago.
I would like the testers to be a level 2 preferably, but if you are a frequent level one whom has already a grow journal here and that WILL run them and post a journal here, you will be considered.
Preferably but not limited to Canada.
Please only take them if you got room or upcoming room to run them.

Now let’s get to the beans…
I got 5 packs of 10 regular seeds to pass around.
I’ve passed around quite a few, but not sure if anyone has tried them, since I’ve been gone…
If so please point me in the direction or post some pix here for me, would be much appreciated!!:sunglasses::sunglasses:

So, this is a collaboration of a beautiful stud of 50 States Orange Goji f1

And the mother is Greenhouse Seeds, Super Lemon Haze. For the mother, I took the best SLH
And cloned her and these are the clones from that mom

And the clone from this clone got hit with the OG.

Had a buddy of mine test it out, he loves it and gave me a half, and I don’t usually smoke, but I’m beating the piss outta this bag in no time.

Has a nice smooth smoke with a definite lemony after taste on the exhale and can taste it on your lips. I suck as at describing highs…but from what I can say is it is a straight up relaxing long lasting high. Absolutely perfect for daytime smoke.

Flowering time is 10 weeks but can be pushed to 11, depending on how you like your smoke.
Has a decent Stretch to her, great for scrog or single cola. The Orange Goji seemed to tighten Up the SLH buds, they are DENSE.
I think I just may have a winner here, the sweet SLH high with the lasting power of OG
Great structure and yeild from the SLH with the rock hard buds of the OG.
Honestly, after getting this bag from my buddy, it’s the 1st one I’m popping Next fall.

So if ya got some room and would like to test this for me, holla at ya boy.

13 Likes

They sound and look great man, I don’t think you will have trouble finding homes for them :heart_eyes::+1:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you got some as well, with the OG f2’s I did

1 Like

Yeah I remember a super silver lemon haze, I didn’t realize it was crossed with the OG.

I germinated 4 OG had 1 boy, and killed the other 3 they got mites and I got sick of trying to kill them.

I will have to try again with the OG once I am clear of mites, they smelled so good. Fire up the LSSH as well.

2 Likes

Ohh man your tent is cool. How do you like it?

3 Likes

I use salt based nutes called NPK, I have also ran Jack’s thorough it, they dissolve pretty damn clean, haven’t had any clogs in the last 2 grows…

5 Likes

Thanks, I ended up getting the bigger one 3’ by 4’ by 72".it’s a vivosun one, so it’s pretty cheaply made, crappy zippers and the partition wall is a stick and velcro type of deal…lots of light leaks, so I ran duct tape all around the wall.
Other than that, it’s great :grin::grin:
It will serve its purpose.
I’m still trying to figure out how I’m gonna vent the mother room and have a separate odor control for them, without buying and running aseparate fan and filter…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

I’ll try some of that please

1 Like

Do you have a grow journal? I forgot to post that as a requirement…I’ll do that now

2 Likes

I can make one

2 Likes