HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you’re killing me :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

That’s weird I am certain MOTR said they were from you.

@HaRdRoC I am going to have to see if I can find the pm, otherwise I have no clue who made them. The full strain name on the bit of paper in the vial is hard to read.

3 Likes

Thats @Heritagefarms suges pure kush x Uzbek f2s he made in 2019 or early 2020.

Those hindu kush you got in the background also have some controversy behind them if you find the original thread. Don’t think its straight HK, I think a random kush snuck in there. Forget who made those but he called it TOM Kush, (that one motherfucker kush :rofl:)

11 Likes

Here you go found it. I must have got confused with Pedros Herrijuana that came with the other co op seeds.

Pure Kush (Suge) x Uzbekistani Hashplant is the Bodhi strain

Breeders: HeritageFarms
Donators: 50states

Newb beat me to the post lol

7 Likes

Thank you both!!! Not a fan of mystery seeds, unless I buy them like that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Went in the tent today to do a bit of an inspection of the girls and found som nanners on the
Black Dolato and picked them off, looked on the other Black Dolato and sure enough found 2, checked all other plants thoroughly, none to be found on others.
Dawned on me as I was about to pic the last one off that I should take a pic…
They’re too far in flower to matter, but could have caused a problem if my flower tent was a staggered perpetual or had another flowering tent in early stages.
Just a heads up :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

21 Likes

Beautiful nanner :kissing_heart:frech|nullxnull, downloaded to my “WTF is this?” checking carpet … exclaim|nullxnull

4 Likes

Photo dump

14 Likes

18 Likes

22 Likes

25 Likes

Nice man. Bet that smells very nice.

4 Likes

Lol yea, pretty strong smelling when out of the tent, the Black Dolato are done but gonna give them another week and take everything down at once.

3 Likes

I’m outta likes since 6am but :+1:

3 Likes

1st of 3 orders from SOCAL SEED VAULT

14 Likes

Did you order the whole menu lol

6 Likes

I was just going to say don’t you ever buy groceries or is it just seeds :rofl:

5 Likes

Since I have WAAAAAY more seeds than I can ever grow, I think I’m going to do some spring cleaning of the vault…I really gotta get my seed count down, it’s getting ridiculous. I do want to grow them ALL out, but it’s just not possible, so they are better off finding new homes than just sitting in my fridge. Some bought, some were trades and some were gifts from other growers.
I don’t wanna hurt anyone’s feelings by not growing them out, but it’s just not possible for me to get around to all of them…I think I’m going to do another auction but this time donate the proceeds to @Swe-can to help our boy out, or if he’s doing another one, I’ll donate a bunch of seeds to it

15 Likes

Almost :laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Oh I eat well…I just work like an animal, that’s why I do piece work and not hourly. Gotta made that REAL cash :wink::wink:

5 Likes