HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

They certainly are large for 12/12

3 Likes

It could be from the Grapefruit. I think yours looks a tad more like Jungle spice to me though. My grapefruit had foxtails, large calyxes and very orange hairs

But the leaf shapes are a little more reminiscent of the grapefruit.

19 Likes

Either way it leans, that is some righteous work there @HaRdRoC on the grow and @lefthandseeds on the collision of those 2 powerhouse strains my brother.

Need to stack more flips of @lefthandseeds gear and run em all at once!! Damn fine work by any measure!

10 Likes

Your Sour Bubble x Big kush is right up there too my man!!! The taller of the 2 pheno, has some pretty large buds even the lowers a massive.

21 Likes

I am impressed with the way they grow in straight 12/12 I may try that with feminised strains myself. They came out beautifull :+1:

6 Likes

Wow! Awesome! Only topping!? no other training!? They look huge! Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks, I think the trick is to give them lots of root space.
I start them in my starter pots for 2 weeks, transfer them to the .7 gal pots for another 2 to 3 weeks or till I see them show sex, then put them in 2 gal pots.

6 Likes

Thanks, honestly I don’t remember if I did any training this time or not…I don’t think I did…

2 Likes

Mail day!!!
I belive these are from you @other_barry

thank you muchly for the extra fems :grin::+1:

A few more from Attitude, I now have just under half of what TH Seeds has to offer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

If those are @anon71563794 freakshow beans, mine came with a warning that they look pre-mature, but not to worry about that

2 Likes

Ok thank you

2 Likes

Looks like one of those is bad. Are you in the US? if so i can send a replcement.

It was my first pollen toss and I pulled a bit early. sorry

3 Likes

I’m in Canada, it’s all good, no worries at all, I pretty much just wanted them for the collection.
:+1:
They may get tried, they may not…
Appreciate the offer tho for sure!!

1 Like

I understand and you are welcome. My goal is help people find their meds so I always offer to replace if needed. You never know someones situation. Have a good one!

6 Likes

Hey no worries at all, I appreciate the generosity, many thanks

1 Like

Gave dad’s outdoor thier 1st drink of anything but water, gave them 5ml of tea

Blueberry Headband

Lemonator

Washing Machine

French Macaron

17 Likes

Very cool names!! :thinking: Nice!

1 Like

So, how old are they (in days)? tempting… Is it ok to transplant to a bigger pot and flip to 12/12 right after or should I wait one or 2 weeks to flip? Thanks!

A good thing about it is that we can take a clone or two (almost the other way around), flip the main plant and quickly get to sexing sooner than later! Nice!

Now the risk: only two clones!!??? :face_with_monocle: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Honestly I stopped paying attention to how many weeks they are…9 weeks flower, so probably
12-13 weeks altogether.
Generally I find they will show sex anywhere between 3-5 weeks from seed, then once they show sex, I put them in their final pot (2gal)
When I’m going to do my pheno hunt, this fall, I believe I’m just gonna keep them in .7gal square pots, so I can fit more plants, I’m still unsure about this tho…
I’ll be searching through 11 plants for the mom (which I’m gonna keep under my hat, at least for awhile) 8 for the L4yer Cake father and 11 for the Bubblegum x Strawbanana Cream father, and for the 3rd father I have a buddy sending pollen from a beautiful White Caviar from Aficionado Seed Collection.
I’d really like to do them all at once and get the selected parents done and outta the way, then I could search through 1 line at a time and see what I can come up with.
Which I think I can make all those fit in the new 4x4 tent AC Infinity was so gracious to gift me!! :grin::grin: with the .7gal pots.

5 Likes

Wow! Well deserved brother! :beers: :pray: :clap:

.7 gallon goes at about 2.6 litres? It doesn’t seem to be that big! In between, right!?

1 Like