HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

Thank you @HaRdRoC but I can’t accept that offer :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::v: You worked hard for those !!

And I know I’ll see you in the Strainaholic meeting :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::pray:

You’re a most generous soul!!

2 Likes

You can, and you will…:sunglasses::sunglasses: I got some others I wanna hook ya up with anyways…:grin::grin:
I’ll get back to ya after vacation, there should be a treasure trove in my mailbox when I get home from it :rofl::rofl: got Socal to UPS my order to me as it got sent back to him, a JOTI order, Soak’n Beanz and the White Caviar from Kushking :shopping_cart::shopping_cart::pig::pig::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I can’t even imagine how many :fire: beans there will be there waiting for you :astonished:

I’ll save you a seat after your vacation @HaRdRoC :laughing::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:!! You will need it !!

I wish you a wonderful vacation whenever you’re ready to have it :palm_tree::sunny::ocean::desert_island:

4 Likes

Thanks man, starting FRIDAY!!!
Starting it off with by brother inlaws birthday party Friday night.
Then Saturday, a bit of fishing in a mountain river in the morning, then after noon a bunch of use will be tubing all the way down said River, getting a nice jag on while we float down, then evening, a bunch of us are going out on my buddies boat, for a shindig, and may have to drop a line in to see if I can hook a striped bass in between dances :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Then Sunday and Monday finally get to go hang out and spend some time (another buzz on) with my old man, and get to see how his plants are doing.
Then a few of us are heading out for a 4 day fishing and camping trip out in the middle of God’s country.
It’s gonna be a BLAST!!!

13 Likes

Sounds like a great time don’t get too wasted and fall out of the tube / raft .

3 Likes

Not too worried about that, more worried about loosing my beer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Added some @Tonygreen gear to my arsenal :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Sound like blast indeed :sweat_smile::v::v::v:

And like @ShiskaberrySavior said !!

Try to stay ABOVE the water will ya :joy::fist::joy::fist:

1 Like

It’s a pretty lazy river, and not that deep, besides a few pools. We’re starting BELOW the falls, well… depends on how much liquid courage I got in me by then…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’d heard you were shooting the rapids and possibly the water falls in a barrel. Sports illustrated was going to broadcast the event!

4 Likes

Didn’t someone do that from niagara falls :sweat_smile::joy::joy::v:

@HaRdRoC how much liquid luck would that need you to do something like that :joy:

6 Likes

That was supposed to be a surprise…:grin::grin::grin::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Depending on the day…some days…wouldn’t take much…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Gots me a new toy :+1::+1:

Vacation officially STARTED whoooohoooo!!!
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

16 Likes

Enjoy your time off buddy✌🏻

2 Likes

I just got back from Florida , there’s no place like home ! I was lucky enough to have a great friend stop by & take care of my girls , they looked fantastic …lol

Have a good & safe time , everyone needs a break sometimes ~

4 Likes

I’m back!!! What a TIME!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
need a day of recovery then get back on the grind Sunday.
Got some nice goodies in the mailbox, my other 2 orders from Soak’n Beans should be here sometime next week :grin::grin:

Order from JOTI

The White Caviar from @Kushking902

Socal order that FINALLY made it, he ended up having to ups that to me…appreciative of that, but man what a fuck around on EVERY order but the 1st one.

8 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: hope you had a lovely vacation @HaRdRoC

And I see you managed to stay above the Water :sweat_smile::heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing: yea… didn’t end up going over the falls… if there was more water, I would’ve done it.
Great relaxing time, but I don’t think I need another drink till Xmas :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Hopefully next time ! It’s a rush

Did go rafting in Nepal when I was there… holy fuck what a rush… also in Norway … after rafting we had to climb this mountain just to see nothing… foggy as shit that day :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I can imagine you had to much elixir !! You did say your gonna eat drink and repeat :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes