HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

Oh you know…just about EVERY 5 seconds…
:laughing::laughing::laughing: seriously tho it sucks ass not having any plants to care for, it’s ok for about a week, but after that…

2 Likes

Yip, it’s nice to look back on your work, and say DAMN look at that :grin:, especially when you look at others work and you’re like DAMN look at that…:grimacing: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Hey @HaRdRoC
I am in the process of removing popcorn from ceilings on a 1980’s home. That job sucks. Do you have a method of doing that without so much mess and hard work?
By the way, your sheetrock work is outstanding. I know from doing some myself, that’s some backbreaking work right there.

3 Likes

Spray it down with water, to soften it up, and to prevent so much dust, and it should come off in sheets.
Throw down drop sheets underneath, so it will catch it all and then bundle up the drop sheets and haul it out and dump it, then throw the the drop sheet back down and continue, to save time and effort cleaning that shit up.

3 Likes

Don’t SOAK it, just a decent mist.
I use a weak, cheap $60 pressure washer off Amazon and hold it about 3 feet away, then scrape, sometimes you may have to spray 2x depending on the product they used

1 Like

Ok. What about this? I’m sure it’s been painted a few times. Will spraying also soften and penetrate the paint?

Ugh…depends on what kinda paint they used…
Hopefully they cheaped out on the paint, but if there is layers of paint…you’re pretty much fucked…

Don’t they usually use a sealer before painting that stuff so it doesn’t soak up the paint? No knowledge about it just something I heard.

1 Like

All depends on the company that did it…
Some contractors like to cut every corner they can, and still charge for it…
Only way to tell is dig in and find out, unfortunately…:pensive::pensive:

1 Like

I see you @Swe-can at the Soak’n Beanz auction, it’s ON sucka :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I saw those raspberries but it’s all yours :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up: I do want to know what that freebie pack is thou!!

1 Like

I’m quite curious too…

2 Likes

I’ll be sniping if someone else comes in the game, just so you know !! Send you the bill after :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: giver :laughing::laughing::laughing::wink::wink::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

where is this auction lol

Soak’n Beans seed bank

2 Likes

thankssss!

1 Like

Yay!!! Got some cool beanz off a Soak’n Beanz auction, for CHEEEAP!!!

Plus an undisclosed freebie with the Weapons of Mass Destruction x Rasberry AK.
@Kakalak I’m loving your auctions and you 50% off breeder sales you do every month!!!
Ya definitely make it hard for a seed junky like myself to keep on the straight n narrow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Congrats on the raspberry :sweat_smile::v::v::v::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Thanks man, never know I just may send you the other half of the pack, and a few others since ya wanted them as well…:wink::+1::grin:

2 Likes