HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Cause I got it at Sweet Leaf…hahahahahahaa. Naw it’s silica so…it should work. I was just thinking I’d like to use products from the same line kinda thing, that’s all. And just wondering if anyone has used it.

2 Likes

Ill be following along. This will be similar to my upcoming perpetual that im planning. I have a 5 plant medical limit. Trying to soak up as much info as possible. Ive never done a perpetual or cloned before.

3 Likes

Welcome, and hope you’ll enjoy the show.

2 Likes

Getting the clone timing is key to being perpetual especially if you only have a low plant count, remember you also have your 4 plant recreational as well, if you are in Canada. Clones need a warm moist environment, with good air movement.

3 Likes

No im in IL we have a 5 plant max for medical. No rec growing here unfortunately.

4 Likes

Thats a bummer. Start a grow journal and put up pics, like Hardroc, that way its easier to keep track of stuff, and get help if you need it. Welcome to OG :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve used Agsil16H which is potassium silicate. Love it. This is different, silicon dioxide.

Interesting it says “this product does not benefit dicot plants”. Cannabis is a dicot plant. :thinking:

3 Likes

That is interesting, I wonder why it wont benefit them.

@HaRdRoC did you get that from a grow shop?

2 Likes

Yes Sweet Leaf… that’s what I was saying before…I don’t trust much that comes from there.

3 Likes

Might just return it and get Botincare’s Silica Blast…

2 Likes

I would, and tell them they are selling stuff that’s no good for weed.

3 Likes

ProTeKt or Agsil16H for the win!

3 Likes

That’s the same type of silica used in the Mega Crop nutes. SiO2 at 0.15% but derived from potassium silicate. Same compound tho.

Plain Jane potassium silicate is very caustic and at regular doses raises the pH up to 10 and has to be knocked back down to around 7 before adding nutes or some elements of the nutrients added can drop out of solution or even combine with other compounds.

I got the Rhino Skin to use with the AN nutes as it must have some buffers in it so the pH only goes up to around 8.5 and after adding nutes worked fine without bringing the pH down first.

I couldn’t find the Rhino a few years back and bought a bottle of concentrated silica that is so thick it makes molasses seem runny and it says 1/8 tsp/gal too. Can’t seem to find the bottle atm.

Did a little searching and couldn’t find anything specific to cannabis not being benefited by SiO2 only that dicots absorb less than monocots. Still seems to help them. Hope so.

:peace:

3 Likes

Botanicare along with GH and Gavita to name a few is owned by the Scott’s/Monsanto/Hawthorne.Bayer group of companies that have been fighting against us pot growers for decades and I for one will never knowingly purchase any of their products.

Like buying bullets for terrorists! :smiley:

:peace:

5 Likes

Ordered 2 quarts of protekt, this afternoon. I’m just gonna use it as foialor (How ever you spell it, lol) spray every week. Except it won’t be here for a month… Damn hydro stores here suck balls, unless you want AN stuff. They don’t carry much else. The ones by me anyway.

2 Likes

Yea, I’m not much for them either, but I’m still gonna use Botincare’s tea, until I find something else.

2 Likes

Can someone let me know how to put quotes in my repl’s plz?

2 Likes

Right click and hold while highlighting the text, when you let go a “QUOTE” box pop’s up…hit 'QUOTE"
Just like I did here…:grin:

3 Likes

Oh, using ps4… Cant right click or highlight

3 Likes

Your screwed :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes