HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Story of my life hahaha

2 Likes

Rock, Ill send you a laptopā€¦ I have a friend in town that wants to donate his malfunctioning laptop. One of my professions is repairing these ā€œtemperamentalā€ devices. Ill contact him, and weā€™ll see whats up. Hit ya up when I know more. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sweet that would be killer bro. The laptop I have, the little lady always has it plugged into our tv to watch her shows. So I can really only use it to put picā€™s n stuff up when sheā€™s not around lol. Sheā€™s quite a reality show junkie. Iā€™d rather tussel with a rabit racoon then try and get the labtop lol.

4 Likes

lolā€¦ I hear ya. Always like to help. Keep up with the phenomenal work. Iā€™ll check back later. :wave::smiley:

3 Likes

Nope no npk ratioā€¦

2 Likes

August 8th, Day 1

FINALLY GOT A PLANT PURPLE TO POP!!! Took 3 seeds to get one, but finally got one YIPPY!!!
So the PP is exactly a week behind the SLH. Will be throwing it in a 1 gal Sunday if all goes well.

Got the olā€™ man to go check on the outdoor autoā€™s and he sent me a few pix.
1st one is 5 weeks from seed Bruce Banner.

The next 3 are 3 weeks from seed, not sure what order they are in but thereā€™s a Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Ice and a Critical

1st time with autoā€™s so Iā€™m pretty surprised to see them flowering alreadyā€¦very quick to flower.

7 Likes

Getting late in the season for outdoor plants that young isnā€™t it?

Wife is pissed off about her tomatoes. No fruit on most and what little there is is tiny and weā€™re supposed to go down to +2C tonight. Sheā€™s worried about the peas now too and weā€™re getting about 5gal/day now that I sit and shell after she picks them.

Hard growing decent crops way up here in the Great White North!

Iā€™ve been meaning to try growing autos outside up here but need to scrounge up some decent seeds. A nice hi-CBD auto would be just the ticket.

Good luck with those girls eh!

:peace:

4 Likes

Yea, I was pretty late on pulling the trigger on some outdoors this yearā€¦My olā€™ man is having a great time looking after them now, heā€™s 65 and is bored so this gives him something to do, and heā€™s pretty happy doing it. Heā€™s never grown ANYTHING before, so I mixed up some super soil and all he has to do is water them here and there. He said he enjoys watching the ā€œgrass growā€ lol. Pretty funny if you knew himā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be 65 the middle of Oct and before I got into growing pot I couldnā€™t keep a freakinā€™ house plant alive to save my own life and have no real interest in veggie gardening. The wife does a good job of that and the mosquitoes donā€™t seem to like her much while swarm me when Iā€™m outside. Been growing non-stop since we moved up here in '01. Thereā€™s never been a day since that there hasnā€™t been pot plants growing in the house and I brought 6 hash plant clones with me when we came up here from the Fraser Valley in BC.

Good luck having decent weather until those girls are finished!

3 Likes

@LabRat check with Sebring for some great cbd seed not sure about autos @ReikoX is your auto guy and is great to deal with

3 Likes

Thank you for the best wishes, I really donā€™t expect much outta them, just giving the olā€™ man something to do. But since he likes growing them so much, I told him Iā€™ll hook him up with some ā€œrealā€ plants next year.
This is what I was thinking of getting for himā€¦

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/barneys-farm-pineapple-chunk/prod_87.html
Iā€™ve grown this out indoors before, and is a good hearty plant with decent smoke.

Also this, as Iā€™ve always wanted to see it grown outā€¦
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/emerald-triangle-seeds-mastodon-kush/prod_615.html

4 Likes

Mastodon Kush, you didnā€™t live near Mastodon Ridge on the way to Truro did you lol.

You like heavy indicas?

2 Likes

hahahaaha no, but I passed it a lot of times lol.
I can take 'em or leave 'em, I just like how Bubba grows, I love the HUGE leaves and short bushy structure with massive buds.

4 Likes

I have a few Elephantizer remix, seeds I am going to pop in a couple of months, supposed to be a real heavy narcotic couch lock, cant wait lol.

4 Likes

hehehee, Iā€™ll be getting pmā€™s to come peel ya off the couch ahhahahah.
Iā€™m more of a sativa kinda fella. I like the uppy daytime kinda smoke, unless I just feel like getting wrecked or need a good sleep.

5 Likes

Lol reminds me when I took some fairly strong cookies with us, when we stayed with some friends. I told are friends only eat a quarter to start, and wait 60 minutes before eating more if youā€™re not getting a buzz. She ate a quarter and after 30 minutes said, its not working and ate the rest. :fearful: About an hour later she was trying to eat a slice of pizza, she slumped over the table unable to move, saying, help me I cant eat the pizza, she was so stoned she couldnā€™t even chew. We took the pizza out of her mouth and carried her to bed. She was fine the next day.

7 Likes

hahahahahaa, nice one. I got the wifeyā€™s parents and her brother hooked on budder. She makes a couple batches every week, they eat that many. She ran outta budder, a couple weeks ago, so I took her down the last 2 lbs block I had. We have a great time getting " cookied" Sitting around the camp fire having a great time. I mean, I make some STRONG budder. I see tracers and everything, very hallucinagenic.
Good times lol.

4 Likes

Thanks. Had a pm chat with Sebring today about that and STS.

Just ordered some sodium thiosulphate this morning and as soon as it gets here Iā€™ll be making up some STS and spraying a few girls for fem pollen. Sebringā€™s Revenge x ???. Got a bunch of small plants to play with right away.

I have some Purple Jem auto, (Mazar x Lowryder) that I crossed with a regular cross I made some years ago, (Kali Mist x NL#5). May just grow out a bunch of those beans and see if any autoflower then breed those for more seed. The PJ are low yield but nice buzz so could pair well the other. I could have plenty of those seeds ready for spring.

So many projects and strains, so little time. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve always been more of a sativa guy but have some kushes going now that look pretty good. Smoking some early Dutch Kush tonight after lollipopping the girl a few days ago. I think more need lollipopping real soon so may do that tonight as the light came on a few min ago. :smiley:

Got to keep the olā€™ man happy. :wink:

3 Likes
8 Likes