HaRdRoC's O.G. Testers

I never had to clean my tray except when i ended a growing cycle. My only recommendation is on the fill line going to tray, buying a t-fitting and putting 2 cut-off valves on your system. One goes to line to tray, and one goes on a line you add to the additional leg you put in. This allows you to pump your reservoir out (for the most part) if you close table and open dump valve without having to disassemble your fill lines.

4 Likes

I got this hand pump I bought off Amazon, I’ll take a pick when I get home,

3 Likes

wait it’s identical to an underbed tote, aint it?

My nigga, search sterilite 10gal tote, they’re 25"x18"x7.5" so they’re not identical but pretty fricken close considering you save $90

5 Likes

Runts and mutants can sometimes flower out normally. Im still kicking myself for not cloning my runt skunk 91😞
MAC1 from Capulator is a runt I believe, or at least very slow veg and it was the keeper.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking out man, but the 18" would be too small to fit all the pots

2 Likes

Here’s that siphon pump I was talking about earlier

4 Likes

Little lady gave me an early xmas gift!!

God love her!!!

11 Likes

That pump will work. However, your reservoir has how many gallons? You will get some nice hand muscles after a couple of flush/fills of reservoir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No rez atm, just gonna dump nutes in the tray and let them bottom feed

4 Likes

Hell yeah ! I’ve wanted that for some time now ! I use his bible lately ! Haha my wife bought it for me for Christmas years ago ! And that’s how I discovered this site ! Beautiful ! She must be right into you,they are not cheap !
And thank you for the Christmas gifts ! Where do I start ? I’ve got two cuttings of Orange Goji OG atm myself ! very hearty and smell amazing ! Can’t wait to get some of your crosses going !
Peace and love brother !
Thank you !

5 Likes

You’re welcome man. Not sure if you know, but those hydrometer’s are to put in you mason jars or whatever you store your herb in to tell ya the temperature and humidity in the container.
Not gonna lie, those Blue Cheese x Green Crack were kinda hard to part with. Hope the SLH cross comes out nice for you, as well as the OG f2’s.
So far the SLH cross is doing the best outta the ones I got going.

3 Likes

I am extremely grateful ! And yet they are amazing and so tiny ! I’m about to put them in service tonight , happen to have chopped and dried some and about to put into a jar ! Two of them ! Something I would never go out and purchase ! But I probably won’t be able to live without (like my ph meter , digital) haha I’m dangerously close to 50 and quite a ways behind the tech of today,I’m hoping for equipment in the new year ! I almost soaked some of the SLH xOrg.GOG, at first sight !hope you got hooked up for Christmas brother ! I know that I am !
Peace and love brother !
Thank you ! Very grateful !
Absolutely unbelievable genetics ! Any one of those was more than enough ! Whoo hoo yeah !

The key chains immediately went MIA !
I’ve got Lefty’s PTK , Sebring’s Maui Sunshine,and Pedro’s Sour Bubble all on deck ,and I am so bottlenecked right now !
Peace and love brother !

6 Likes

Lol no problem man, enjoy

2 Likes

Day 3,

E.S. = Space Candy x Elfsnacks
D.D. = Digital Dream
Fire = (G.H. x C99) x Caramel Candy Kush
SLH = Orange Goji x SLH

7 Likes

Got some Overgrow Ca. Seeds from my Step mom for xmas

10 Likes

Day 6,

5 Likes

I used to be stoked about that giveaway but after growing em out I’m thinking more and more that we’re polluting wild genepools by fulfilling the premise. If we’re gunna johnny appleseed some cannabis, it should be cannabis that produces cannabinoids.

6 Likes

I totally agree, it was a nice gesture by her, but I will probably never pop these beans. Not knowing what they are, and also don’t wanna let untested males to thier thing in the “wild”

2 Likes

Yeah, I popped some of those and never even finished them. I wouldn’t wate my time.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure their first giveaway was high thc, and they just walked into a gray area they weren’t too comfortable in.

3 Likes