Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

This would imply they had it right at some point. Canada’s growing laws have been total BS

4 Likes

They are but you have to admit this is much improved. There won’t be 25 cops and 2 dogs at my house again. That sure feels like a step in the right direction.

5 Likes

Best part out of all the law change. Is that the cops can’t use dogs that detect the smell of Marijuana anymore to get a reason to search. Other than that. No effect to me from before or after.

2 Likes

Even with the dogs it took them a solid 30 min to find my spot and they where told exactly where to look.

Stay paranoid don’t let anyone catch you slipping.

4 Likes

Excatlty. Me too haha

4 Likes

@Johnny_Utah I’m not sure what post it is but there is a few different 4x8 builds thru out the thread. Alot of very smart people when comes to diy lights on it thou. Give a shout out of what you want to do and will prolly get a step by step guide sent back!

4 Likes

They have landed.

Few indentations in the back but seeds are mint. I know I said I’d be a bit to germ. But. Don’t think I can wait. Hahaha

9 Likes

Waiting to see everyone’s Cookieland grows like…

200w

15 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I received my package :package: from you today ,) Thank you.
340a397bd95d8923eee0bca0a0a784124a07cc14_2_435x500.jpeg

9 Likes

I doubt I’ll be receiving mine any time soon. We went from summer weather back to winter with a couple feet of snow. Mails probably going to be delayed a bit sadly.

2 Likes

Any strains with a coconut favor would be nice in it too.

1 Like

Just wanted to update ya bro! 4 cookielands

6 Likes

I have 6 tucked in seed starting mix right now… let ya know when they break ground!
:boom::v:t3::boom:

3 Likes

Im going to put six in soil today. :smiley:

3 Likes

So many seeds already started. AND AWAAAAYYYY WE GO!!

ezgif-2-00cacd30e8ce

15 Likes

Oh that would be cool

2 Likes

Pop some of those for me friend! Mmmmm. Cookieland. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Done deal

9 Likes

Ebay sticker on the coin flip ?

2 Likes

Sad to report I only got 2 of the 10 cracked beans up and alive…better than none! Here’s hoping for at least one female to show off.

8 Likes