Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

9 Likes

Is that the same plant?! If so - DAMN! She loves her new home! Also, love the artwork!

5 Likes

same plant, increased my watering and she really took off, pretty good size for how old she is.

started in custom soil with organic nutes but started feeding my jacks regimen and it exploded.

2 Likes

Here’s my baby at week 5. Looks like she gonna start putting on some weight here soon.

8 Likes

Ooh, very nice. Just so you know, I’ve let the mother go 10 weeks many times, and the female Black Candyland I’ve grown have also gone 9 to 10 weeks. PLENTY of time to get fat! How does she smell?

5 Likes

While all of you have been busy growing and pheno hunting the Cookieland ladies that you might have gotten in your tester beans, I’ve been doing my own pheno hunting. Only my search is for the most studly male to cross back with my GSC mother.

Out of all the testers I started, I’ve kept only 3. Of those 3, I’ve selected only one to put into 12/12; which I did tonight.

For me, structure, stability, stem rub and vigor are some of the things I’m looking for. This one has the best of each of those traits…

Look at that structure! The lower branches are almost even with the top of the plant. This is how the plant naturally grew - I didn’t top, tie or train it in any way.

I started this in my aeroponics cloning / seedling bucket, then moved it to soil after 30 days. So at 60 days, it still hasn’t shown its sex…

If it’s a male, I’ll have my stud to cross back. If it’s a female, I’ll just have some killer weed (and I clipped a couple of clones, just in case it’s truly special).

14 Likes

4 Likes

Aye @Purple-N-Hairy - I’ve been outta touch for a bit but I still have a couple Cookielands goin out in the bush… I’ll be out there within a week and report back. It’s been drrrryyyyyy as hell round here though… and they’re out on their own… so might give you some good insights on her durability​:v:t3::boom::v:t3:

1 Like

Here we are a day shy of 7 weeks. I don’t think the pics really do justice on how this baby is swelling up. Me and the Mrs are going to be in for a real treat when she’s ready. I think in going to try to reveg after harvest since my only cutting passed. I think she’s going to be something special.

10 Likes

That is a thing of beauty! How does she smell?

I’m sad that your cuts didn’t survive, but wish you all the luck in the world that you succeed in revegging her!

BTW - please show us the trimmed buds when you finish. And, of course, share your smoke report!

7 Likes

Planning on potting up then flipping my male next week so should have pollen for you soon.My male looks indentical to yours in structure. Guess we’ll have to see what they look like after they finish up.

Both females look great for only being on day 36. Will post up pics at lights on tomorrow.

I’m going to f1 and s1 both females. Think I’m going to hit my keeper black dosi fire to add hopefully add some of this side branching.

1 Like

Hi @West - thanks for the update! What happened with your user name? It’s the same as it was, but overgrow shows this above your post:

This is the first time West has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

By the way, I’m pretty sure my plant is female. I saw hints 2 nights ago, but I should know for sure today. So your pollen has become even more appealing - especially if your male carries the same traits I described on my plant.

Looking forward to the pics!

6 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy. Sorry for the delayed response. When I squeeze a small bud and smell her it starts of a but skunky then leans toward a lemony candy smell. Going to be some great smoke for sure. As for the pollen I was trying to get. It was a disappointing failure. I need to make a male area. I tried moving him to my kitchen and it didn’t work well at all. My apologies good sir. I’ll have more pics of my beauty come Monday or Tuesday. My other female has been moved to a larger spot. She’ll be put into flower the end of this month.

1 Like

I had my account deleted due to security concerns.

39 days since flip to 12/12. Both of these phenos have been heavily defoliated 3 times. Can’t even tell.

Excited to try them in my sealed flower room with co2 and rdwc. Currently running them in my new testing room in dwc totes.

Crappy hps pic for now. Will update when I receive my new camera and hps filter.

Both phenos are winners imo.

11 Likes

Wow - that’s outstanding work, @West. Can’t wait to see full color pics, but what I can see is amazing!

7 Likes

Looks like a nice room plants are looking great

3 Likes

Hahaha the title got me 2. Then I’m looking at the male plants like wtf is this guy talking about?? :joy:

GSC Looks amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy here are some pre harvest pics!! I wanted to let her go a full 9 weeks but can’t unfortunately. However she looks amazing. I left the bottoms on in hopes I can reveg her. Hopefully her sister is just as beautiful.

Absolutely amazing work you shared with us purple.

13 Likes

When did joti raise prices? Just was on his site and a 12 pk of seeds went up $15

1 Like

I’m not sure when, but it was fairy recently - and it might have something to do with Jordan getting someone to run the website and shipping. I hear he’s still giving out freebies, though!

6 Likes