Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

lol…of course it still has your vote, @Swe-can…YOU came up with it :grin:
But to be honest, I don’t know where the “Shadow” comes from. I like it, but I don’t get it :thinking:

11 Likes

Yea, if I remember correctly, gsc is a pheno of OG Kush breath, which is OG Kush x Durban poision.

3 Likes

I just saw found this post ! Oh man those boys and girls are crazy !!

Your GSC buds are so beautiful :heart:

I wish I could have tried the Candy Cookies cross. I hope youll have both of these for trade one day. When I get some genetics and make my own cross be ready for a :email: from me :laughing: :yum: :fire:

2 Likes

Cause they’re dark :scream: and cookies :laughing:

5 Likes

Ahhhh…of course! Yeah, no - I’d never have figured that out!

But an FYI for everyone who will be growing out these testers, please don’t count on them showing the purple pheno you see in my “Poison Cookies” pics because all of those pics were taken of my cool weather grows. Over the winter, I ensure my basement stays c-c-c-cold, and that always brings out the darker/purple colors.

16 Likes

I’m running the two, back to back and do it again back to back :upside_down_face: I gets it pretty cold in this desert weather in the winter. (Well around 40 ish in my cab)

3 Likes

@Indoornesian, are you saying your grow cabinet gets up to 40-ish Celsius? Dear lord, I hope that’s not what you’re saying - that’s over 100F!

5 Likes

This will go good with my Posion Daddy strain
Daddy is gonna eat some poison cookies lol

4 Likes

I like this too lol

1 Like

Why would you shot to the hot side, if I was talking about cold weather. 40 degrees Fahrenheit would have been a better guess.

Why? Because you said:

If you are at around 40F inside your grow cabinet, that’s insane; hence, my guess. But also - that’s why I asked, so…

5 Likes

Ain’t 40 degrees Fahrenheit cold ? like 8 degrees or so from freezing which is 32 degrees ?
Got my buzz buzzin n shit. It’s just cold in there :joy::smiley:

1 Like

I was feeling bad for my plants recently getting cold. Now I don’t feel so bad haha.

3 Likes

Yes, 40F is cold, especially for a grow cabinet. In fact, it’s the lowest I’ve ever heard of for someone growing in a cabinet. You must keep your cabinet in the refrigerator :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Open windows, this winter it got close to freezing during Jan and Feb.

1 Like

I still have freezing temps :laughing: was 28°F at 7am. I seriously cant wait till its a bit warmer.

2 Likes

Cookieland and poison cookieland both sound pretty cool.

Have a good feeling about this one. There’s no way this won’t be :fire:

3 Likes

Any finial word on the strain name?

1 Like

I like Cookieland too. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Cookie Crisp (was thinking about how crunchy buds coated in trics are, and it made me think about that cereal my parent would never let me have when I was young)

3 Likes