Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

What Durban strain did you use?

A friend of mine and I did a collaboration and Crossed her Durban Posion with my Kosher Daddy = Posion Daddy :wink: Canā€™t wait to make some of your Cookieland to grow along side. ,)

1 Like

Sorry bout the misspelling @Purple-N-Hairy - thatā€™s my Achilles Heel - Iā€™m horrible at overlooking the little details damnit :roll_eyes:
:boom::v:t3::boom:

15 Likes

@CADMAN, the original GSC is said to be a cross of Durban Poison and OG Kush, as you might know. I posted this a few days ago:

His opinion was based on his memory of a Durban Poison he recalled from a trip to Amsterdam in the early 2000ā€™s. Back in the day, he was a somewhat major distributor in NYC via his own delivery service. He traveled all around the world with some well known breeders and equipment manufacturers. Heā€™s not as involved today, aside from his personal desire to smoke the very best weed in the world. TBH, although I knew my specific GSC strain was special, it was his glowing praise that made me realize just how special she is. Perhaps thatā€™s why I quickly adapted his ā€œPoisonā€ designation so quickly.

Oh my gosh, donā€™t even think twice about it. Your work is impressive and greatly appreciated, but I do really like the tweaks you made to the corrected version! THANK YOU!

7 Likes

Badass @Purple-N-Hairy & @TheNorthAbides

2 Likes

I really like the black added in. Makes it pop better and easier on the eyes too.

3 Likes

:loudspeaker:=UPDATE FOR TESTERS!!

10 ā€œlettersā€ went out yesterday and the remainder went out today. Be on the lookout for a white envelope being sent from a church :church:ā€¦and I pray :pray: they all arrive!

Regarding the packaging, I used the coin flip and rubber washer method. This was the first time Iā€™ve ever used it, and something I didnā€™t expect was the noise from the seeds rattling against each other. In the future, I will likely incorporate some ground coffee or sand to provide filler in the rubber washer, which will prevent the seeds from rattling.

PLEASE check in with us when yours arrives. My biggest concern is that they donā€™t make it out of the local postal facility due to the suspicious noise these letters make.

17 Likes

A piece of cotton ball works well too. :+1:

Probably wonā€™t affect postage weight, but sand is heavy. :wink:

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Haha I had doubts about some rattling letters I sent out recently but theyā€™ve all been making it.

3 Likes

Yes it is, but youā€™re also right about it not affecting weight. I mean, the most I could fit in the remaining space would be about 1/4 teaspoon.

As for the cotton ball, I can see pulling a small piece of cotton from a cotton ball doing the trick. Iā€™ll certainly give that a shot next time. Thanks, @Rhino_buddy!

10 Likes

If you fill the washer full of seed they donā€™t rattle . Lol just teasing .

10 Likes

Got mine today i assumeā€¦was told I had a package. Nice return address! Rofl.

2 Likes

Oh shit u disclosed this. I was being vague about the return address. Didnt want to blow up your spot

Just got a text and was like wtfā€¦musy be the seeds

2 Likes

LOLā€¦yes, I thought I should - just to ensure no one tosses them!

Also - wow!! That was a quick delivery time.

8 Likes

Got mine todayā€¦ Happy man right here!!! I will most likely be dropping them in a couple days. Iā€™ll report here when I do. THANKS AGAIN @Purple-N-Hairy

1 Like

Woo hoo! So itā€™s confirmed - the package worked! (thatā€™s what she said :grin:).

Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets out of theirs. I have 10,000 times more pollen left than I used, so I can make more of this exact cross if it proves to be absolute fire.

10 Likes

Received a blessing today :wink:

Got 5 taking a bath

Thanks brother. Will keep you informed.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, brother @Eagles009. Easter blessings will be coming your way!

Of those who confirmed their envelopes arrived, all appear to be from the first 10 that went out on Monday. I shipped those 10 envelopes from 3 different cities to avoid suspicion, but I shipped the remaining envelopes on Tuesday from the same post office drop box located near the church. If just one of you confirms receipt from that 2nd batch, I will feel a lot better about the rest of them getting to everyone. So, again - please let us know when yours arrives. Otherwise, Iā€™m likeā€¦

tenor

14 Likes

Methodist Church??? If so, got mine!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I believe I got mine as well!!! Iā€™ll start monday!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting on likely 7 to 8 packages for theast 2 weeks. I swear if nothing comes this week, Iā€™ll be convinced the postman is stealing my envelopes thinking itā€™s gift cards or something. Ugh. Iā€™ll let ya know when/if I received anything from ya brother.

3 Likes