Has anyone found 'Blueberry' from seed?

LMAO, That s great… I miss those days. I ll have to check it out.I appreciate the info and chat .

2 Likes

Blue on Blue (BB1 x Blueberry Breath F2) Okcalyxx from @Tracker after first 12hrs of dark.

Also have a male that I’m going to f3’s and pollinate Blueberry blast x Blueberry Diesel and a Blueberry (canuk) x Blueberry (dj’s)
BBB x BBD @Rhai88 I have 1 more female in veg and a very
stinky hollow stem male revegging other male was pulled
BB x BB with Lambsbread in back.

18 Likes

Beautiful! Keep us updated!

3 Likes

Those are looking good! Definitely showing characteristic blueberry morphology in the buds, petioles, and leaves.

1 Like

I d love to get my hands on some of those seeds,shit that sounds awesome

1 Like

This is very interesting, and makes me want to seek out some of Ryan’s Blue genetics now:

9 Likes

Mosca Negra vault seeds
Worth a grow? Blueberry? Firefly, Old Time Moonshine, Blue Fin? Reproduction?

10 Likes

Oh yeah! The old time moonshine for sure. And then cross it with ssdd to bring even more out :wink:

4 Likes

Would you use a male from the otm or ssdd?

3 Likes

If it was me, I would take an otm male to my ssdd girl for sure. I just don’t have a good ssdd male. Can understand why it took bodhi years to find the one he used for the majority of the crosses.

5 Likes

Not really related, just came across this while watching something else on boo-tube… Anyways, a study of hydrogen peroxide on blueberry seed germination…

Peroxide % on germination rates

3 Likes

Found a very strong smelling blueberry pheno of jager from CSI. Most blueberry smell I’ve ever had on a plant. Opened the jar and while my wife with in bed, she smelled something and came out to the kitchen and asked me if I was making blueberry jam, it smells so good, This is what it looks like. Wish you could smell this.

27 Likes

Not sure if I’ve posted this here. Made some Dolcè F2s aka Dolcè Sativa aka Sweetest Sativa that is a cross of Breeder Steve’s Sweet Skunk and the famous Blueberry “B130” male used to make some of DJ’s most cherished lines. She breeds super Purple Thai dominant and the F2s I made were selected for those traits. Glorious foxtails that are purple and blue. Smells like sweet blueberry candy and the Sweet Skunk adds some tropical grapefruit/citrus haze to the mix. IMHO it’s one of the best NLD/Sativa lines I’ve run.

Have quite a few F2s if anyone is ever interested

Peas
Swampy

33 Likes

That sounds amazing. Are you looking for trades?

2 Likes

Umm heck yea they sound amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

Daytime smoke… interested of course…

1 Like

You looking for dj short blueberry?

Hello @FirstBankofDank , please don’t spam the thread. If you are looking to trade cuts, please post a topic in the Trading Post category. If you are looking to sell more than a couple one-offs or to market your wares, please reach out to the site administrator, LemonadeJoe, beforehand. Thanks.

5 Likes

First photo is a pheno from the F2s I gave to someone who had never grown and flowered it in a 1gal if I’m not mistaken. For her first grow she didn’t do too shabby. Definitely shows the blueberry traits I was trying to capture…

Second photo is the mother grown in 90+ degree weather on a porch shaded by a huge live oak tree. Smelled like sweet blueberry candy. Old school blueberry purple Thai leaf curl traits for sure

20 Likes

Any of the f2s still available

4 Likes