Has anyone found 'Blueberry' from seed?

I want them, I’ve just got so many waiting already.

3 Likes

Blueberry!! I havent found anything with blueberry terps yet, had a few various strains that did have a berry-ish aroma but they were always very mild. Def would love to find something that stands out. thanks for the opportunity @Tracker

4 Likes

Okcalyxx blueberry mmmmmm, thanks for the chance at these @Tracker

4 Likes

Thanks @Tracker

A good blueberry is amazing but so hard to come by.

5 Likes

reports from a couple growers now finding real nice blueberry phenos in the Coastal Blueberry. GLG and growingupganja are well stocked :wink:

15 Likes

thank you @Tracker for this opportunity

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway @tracker! Thanks again!

Here’s 6 screenshots of the genetics the winner might get:

15 Likes

That Blueberry Breath to the DJ Short stuff would be fun to look through. Best of luck to all of you!

5 Likes

Did anyone run the fat grape x blueberry from @oleskool830 ?

6 Likes

My first grows were atomic blueberry and his northern lights. Great strains, hearty.

(I just realize this is responding to a year older post, man it’s been a minute on these forums. :smiley:

9 Likes

Im watching this one don’t worry.Everything you say is :100: .I miss that dude

4 Likes

Dang. I was already excited about this but now :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: 🫐 :slot_machine: :tada:

1 Like

#17 @CocoaCoir wins Okcalyxx blueberry project beans. Please DM me info.

21 Likes

Thank you @Tracker it is appreciated. This is exciting. A good blueberry is hard to beat.

10 Likes

Congratulations @CocoaCoir

biket

6 Likes

Congrats on the win @CocoaCoir

5 Likes

My DJ Blueberries are filling in. I should start scoping trichomes in early October.

19 Likes

Thank you for bringing this thread back to topic. I’ve always thought Blueberry plants looked better outside than inside. they always seem to finish earlier too.

@Tracker it is very OG of you to give away highly sought after Blueberry seeds, but it does clutter up the thread a bit with posts better suited for a giveaway thread. have you considered starting a giveaway thread? I would gladly donate to it if you did. I have a lot of f2s and even a few breeder packs that I won’t get to. :peace_symbol: :heart:

8 Likes

I will post future blueberry giveaways in Tracker’s share/trade thread.

11 Likes

I just flipped into flower. Dj short f5. She smells blueberry but is getting too big for my tent lol.

14 Likes