Has anyone grown Gary Payton Hybrids outdoor in Southeast VA?

I recently harvested a Gary Payton hybrid from my indoor grow and was wondering if it would do well with the high humidity and heat of SE Virginia. Any suggestions for Gary Payton hybrids that are good quality genetics and do well outdoors? And not crazy expensive.

5 Likes

I grew Savage Genetics, Runtz x GP outdoors last year and it worked out pretty well.

It was pretty resistant to PM?

It was…I’ve found hitting them with a sulfur foliar spray two weeks apart prior to flower has killed my PM problems for good.

4 Likes

I’ve never used sulphur before, I will read up on that. I have a few on my list that sound mildew resistant…any thoughts on these? Durban Dew, Cherry Gar-see-ya, white widow, power plant, Jamaican Dream and Made of Honor

Check into the sulfur because for me, it’s really made all my plants practically 100% p.m. resistant

1 Like

I had some power plant during my trip to Ottawa. It was good smoke, but I haven’t grown it. The Cherry Gar-see-ya and the Made of Honor sound good!

1 Like

I got the Made of Honor and Power Plant as freebie’s but when I looked them up it said they could handle high humidity…last year I ran Blue Dream and Mimosa Evo and they did pretty well but I fought a lot of battles.

I’d say go for it!

1 Like

Just don’t spray sulphur in bloom get all your spraying over with in veg .

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll make sure to remember that. Thanks!

1 Like