Has anyone ran cookies n chem?

Damn bro thanks for the rundown. There are too many strains I want to run!

1 Like

you might be right about the shady chinese credit card processor. 12 hrs after i submitted my order i received a rather poor attempt at a paypal phishing email. coincidence?

2 Likes

Did you use a CC? Prepaid? Keep a very close eye on this if itā€™s not a prepaid card. There have been multiple reports of compromised CCs via GPS and the Payofix processor over the last year or so.

1 Like

I used a single use prepaid cc for this specific purpose.

disappointingā€¦

the risks we take to save a few days, huh?

2 Likes

Lesson learned. But tried to explain just send out a tracked money order and then email GU. He has always sent it out after email

1 Like

Lol them crazy Chinese always trying to fuck over round eye!

2 Likes

I got a pack of Tomahawk and one of Peacemaker from GPS I canā€™t wait to try out has anyone had them?

2 Likes

got my order after 2 business days, super fast shipping. beat my order of rockwool cubes from amazon. Thanks Green Point Seeds!

GPS is legit! Love when he carries CV gear. Although that may not happen anymore since CV is selling direct. Love to see what you find bud

1 Like

Check their site, may be a few grow logs there. I know trollItUp has a good gps thread if you can stomach the straight billed hat wearing kool kids.

1 Like

I actually did that the other night mate

Cheers :wink:

1 Like

What did you order? My fridge is well stocked with GPS geneticsā€¦ I have Doc Holiday and Eagle Scout on week 6 right now, starting to frost up :smile:

1 Like

I picked a pack of sky dweller and cookies n chem. Got the seeds soaking now.

2 Likes

Awesome, look forward to seeing the grow :sunglasses:

hi, bro, I hope to run the cookies and Chem also together with garlix, they are currently waiting for space, I have already grown doc holiday and clackleberry, both strains are very good, terpene more chemical and earthy and a little smell of coffee roaster., in the doc, and terpene citrus chemicals or very citrus in the cackleberry.