HashTree Grows Outdoor

They all look great. Where’s the sweet skunk auto from?

Good idea with the bee security too, win win there!

4 Likes

Thanks @beacher. The sweet skunk auto is from sweet seeds.

The bees haven’t been to bad to work around. they are pretty quiet morning and evening so that’s when I check on the plants.

7 Likes

I think I have a crinkle mutant here with the dark spark @Mr.Sparkle .

I have learned from the master, if these auto’s aren’t performing you should just pull them and replant.

The other sparkle creation the fuzz is first to start flowering.

The Da Green I have in the Solo cups challenge is my first to flower indoor as well. Some early girls you have created mr.sparkle, I like it!

13 Likes

yes sir, toss the plant the other is looking happy :wink:

3 Likes

Which JS # is that one? Leaves are definitely a little wider on that pheno. Lots of variations in the F2 anyway though.

2 Likes

I went with #6 because I knew you were working that one. I meant to post it up on your project thread but I’ve been slacking. It hasn’t shown sex yet as soon as it does I’ll throw it in a bigger pot. I’m liking those fat leaf’s.

I took some photos the other day. The Sunshine daydream was looking like a lady so I put her in a 5 gal later that day

Venus Flytrap is getting bigger

Ducksfoot is getting big too. Having fun with this one. Anxious to see how it turns out

sweet skunk auto is rocking!

Red poison and the fuzz jumped right into flower

17 Likes

Looking sweet @Hashtree ! I just put out a few ssdd and js#6 as well… They are not as big as yours tho. Life happened and I started a whole month late :weary: but better late than never right? June and July are amazing for plant growth. Be safe :v:

5 Likes

My JS is pheno 6 as well. She is fat, bushy and compact. Like a shrub or something. :grinning: Curious to compare at the end. My SSDD grew balls though, he was a beauty. :disappointed:

4 Likes

thanks @_randomguyinthewoods.
Many times my “late” starts are my best plants!

2 Likes

It’s kinda fun all having the same seeds and growing them out together!

5 Likes

I repoted the photos. Things are chugging along behind the bees.

9 Likes

The autos are pretty mixed. I don’t know what to think?

Autos that dropped out of the solo competition

11 Likes

Are you gonna pull the fuzz? It’s one funky looking mutant. I’ve had some weird ones, but that one’s twiggy. lol

Where’s the Jungle Spice, Bro?

5 Likes

I will pull it. I was kinda curious what it would do. It kinda reminds me of lavender.
Unfortunately for me the jungle spice turned out to be male.

4 Likes

It does look like lavender! Bummer on the jungle spice

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to make and keep vegetable seeds this year. Check out the buds on this spinach!

13 Likes

I pulled a few autos this am.
I probably should have let these go for another week but one problem with the bee cage is I don’t spend as much time hanging out in there looking them over.

These I should have pulled weeks ago. Red poison on the left, the fuzz on the right. A couple issues the first is the roots. Pretty small, I’m guessing they got stunted early on?

Second issue with the fuzz, its covered in these. What am I looking at? Aphids?

Any suggestions for the other plants? I don’t see them on anything else but I’m sure I will in the future.

Luckily I took this sweet skunk out before cutting. She could go but I think I’ll give her another week.

I’m sorry @Mr.Sparkle, I was hoping to do better with these. I’m still new to these auto’s and I can’t help but think I stressed them out somehow early on. I keep racking my brain trying to remember if I started these in solo cups and transplanted them to the 3 gallon or direct planted them.
Either way I have learned that putting the seeds directly in the dirt in there final containers is best for auto’s. I’ve heard it a million times, now I guess I have learned it myself.

6 Likes

Phhh, that’s what the seeds are for to learn and to have fun.

6 Likes

They look like aphids. Normally you can just hose them off with some soapy water, in bud just rinse them off. A lot of my sparkle autos were mutants. I had one that looked normal all through bud until the end and then it got weird. The bud was fluffy and airy and the caterpillars loved that. They flocked to that plant and didn’t touch the others beside it. I haven’t had much success with any of the dark spark lines outside. I truly think they have been bred for indoor and microgrows.

btw… I know everyone says to germ autos in their final pots. I haven’t done it yet and it has not been a problem at all! I usually transplant them from starter to final at 10 days from germ. I have some fabulous looking autos out there too. As long as you don’t do it too late, they won’t skip a beat.

5 Likes

Sweet skunk came down this morning. Put her in the basement and boy does this little thing stunk up the house!

9 Likes