Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Here is the bowl bud trimmer still in the box. I’ll post one on Sunday after dad assembles it

It’s 19 inch

7 Likes

Cal/Mag drench completed per soil test. In 2 weeks I switch back to liquid fish

2 Likes

I’m gonna go with 10 lbs! Have been away for a few, everything looks great meesh!

5 Likes

Thanks Buddy! Good to see you back! :grin:

1 Like

You know how the seed banks post a difficulty to grow stat like easy, medium etc… What do you think they mean by that?
Do you think it’s more for indoor growers? Like fussy with temps or nutes or something? Cuz I don’t really notice any of my 10 strains being any more difficult than another.

5 Likes

I have a jungle spice #6 going @Meesh. The one I have isn’t that bushy yet, but I think it is leaning male. I’ll post another pic in about a week when I get back in a week. Here’s the last picture I had from about a week ago.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m curious to see it again. I remember seeing this when you originally posted now. I suffer from CRS. After looking up the strain again earlier, I also remembered that it was an Indica dom. No wonder it’s so short and bushy. Aye Aye Aye! lol I’ve never grown a photo indica before. No wonder this plant seems so different to me.

4 Likes

I use a 8 tier net @Meesh. The buds seem to dry a lot quicker than hanging the entire plant. You need to remember to move the buds around daily so they dry evenly. I’d also recommend you don’t stack buds on top of each other. Myself I use an oscillating tower fan on its lowest setting near the net to help push the moisture away from the buds :+1:

6 Likes

What is this document? It looks helpful.

1 Like

The chart is really helpful it’s like a color/paint by number it’s all based off plant height .

1 Like

How is that new purple garden doing ?

1 Like

@Esrgood4u how much weight can each tier hold?

1 Like

Too be honest most of my plants give only around 4 - 5 oz each dry as I only give a month veg and I’ve been harvesting 3 per month perpetually. I bought the 8 tier as I usually grow multiple strains so each strain has its own tier. They are strong enough to hold a pound per level without problems but you honestly don’t want your buds piled on top of one another like that. Good luck with the bud trimmer. I was thinking about buying one a while back but the reviews I’ve read weren’t good so I avoided it. Maybe I’ll give it more thought once I see your in action :+1:

3 Likes

Pretty good grasshopper are chewing on the salvias pretty good may hit everything with a soap here soon every things else looks good

2 Likes

Oof! They are nasty creatures! Just read yesterday that if you don’t kill them all they will never leave. Can’t leave a single one. Buy some praying mantis sacks?

3 Likes

Organic peeps… all of the plants are in preflower now. If I recall they will do this for a few more weeks outside. Isn’t it time for alfalfa tea?? @Sunvalley @Sebring @Tinytuttle @ReikoX etc… I will need to buy some. Any suggestions?

The entire garden received another aspirin foliar today. It’s been 3 weeks.

I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but these plants look damn good so far in my opinion. To all of you who kindly donated these seeds, I sure hope I have done them justice. Let’s hope I can keep it up through bud.

5 Likes

At this stage I’d avoid alfalfa as a primary nutrient because of its extreme nitrogen numbers, unless you’re making seeds. You do want some though, because of the natural triacontanol it provides (it acts as stress reducer for the plant; think weed for your weed).

11 Likes

I agree with @Sebring here IIRCC kaligrownnbudz transitions into flower with mungbean and popcorn tea as far as SST goes.

4 Likes

Yeah agree with the chaps here too… you want to start building up your cytokinin balance and lowering the auxin levels. So I use popcorn sprout tea to achieve this. Also more fungal dominant teas will help the plants fight them nastys like pm as the flowers start to develop

8 Likes

Popcorn sprout tea or coconut water. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes