Hate towards hydro?

Pretty much. Otherwise fermenting kitchen scraps, boiling eggshells, and using your own urine might seem silly

Vitalism plays a big part of it. “Organics” as we know it today shares a common ancestor in the occult pseudoscience of Biodynamics.

3 Likes

I doubt microbiologists use vitality and biodynamics. Or anything occult. I find alfalfa meal does the job instead of feng shui. Hydro indoors all the way! In fact… I use organic hydroponics outside, it’s a good thing. hah hah wait, did he say organic hydroponics?

1 Like

The only one that got it :+1:

3 Likes

If your worried about what others are thinking about you or your hustle your worried about the wrong shit. Fuck em and get at it. DO YOU!!!

7 Likes

Vitalism, not “vitality”, is a set of beliefs, not a tool.

When you say “microbiologists” you are just thinking of one in particular. Ingham.

Look up Biodynamics, an occult pseudoscience, and tell me there aren’t a lot of parallels and an almost linear evolution to modern “organic” orthodoxy.

2 Likes

Can the mods just start to consolidate all these organics vs salts threads? Its the same shit over and over and over

5 Likes

Where could I find more info on gypsum use in hydroponics and salts?

Cause that’s my setup and I have a bag of gypsum… :joy:

That’s a load of hog shit vernal. I assure you in my organic hydroponics, I’m using alfalfa, blood meal, green sand and earwig shit. There is nothing occult to my organics, it’s merely materials in Equals productivity out. Where is the magic in that?

2 Likes

We’re clearly not on the same subject.

you started nutpicking, a ploy as old as time itself.

1 Like

Are you trying to say cherrypicking or is “nutpicking” just weird Canada vernacular?

Gotta find something to disagree with me about lol.

1 Like

no, it’s called nutpicking when you pick the craziest of the group to represent the whole group. What we are actually looking at here when it comes to people who are “hating” on hydroponics is called a confirmation bias or, if you like, just bias against it. I will use DWC hydro indoors, organic hydro outdoors. If something waters the plants for me while I do nothing aka hydro, I am all for it. You definitely don’t need a discussion about people’s crazy thoughts on why they are biased against it then try to define organic gardening as “a bunch of piss fermenters”.

3 Likes

Sometimes I put milorganite and dolomite on my lawn. I too am an organic farmer now haha.

Thread’s about people who hate on hydro…just explaining the mindset behind it.

Some guy on here made a piss and tampons thread…maybe you missed it. I see KNF cultists all over IG.

“I just gots to disagree with vernal even if it’s not even applicable to what he’s talking about”

you’re just recycling the same tired crap from the other thread. Gimme a break.

1 Like

Eh says the guy who posts his lil “cartoons” in multiple threads and is still posting thrice daily in the mildew thread. I’ll live.

Have a day, bud. I don’t have the energy to bicker right now.

Don’t go yet, brother, I’ve been working on a present for you! Just gimme a few more min, this one is rockin’, I’ll put it in this post. I know how you love my art work!

5 Likes

Hm, what if you grow hybrid style? Dirt as the medium for hydro? Who do I hate on? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Do you really think I look like George Foreman?

9 Likes

The Teflon on Vernal’s non-stick grill is a deadly poison.

7 Likes

That’s actually me.

1 Like