Have I lost the touch?

My guess is shit genetics

2 Likes

Donā€™t sleep on Marauder or Deep Breath either ā€¦ serious fire those

5 Likes

Iā€™m starting to wonder Meesh. Thereā€™s some pretty shady s**t going on these days. With the way things are going, weā€™re not going to know who to trust. Iā€™m starting to think this whole seed bank idea is all about making money and screwing people like us to do it. Oh, for the old days of only legit breeders selling beans.

2 Likes

Duly noted. Iā€™ll put it on my xmas wish list!

2 Likes

no need as I put them in your package lol

6 Likes

Your description is enough exhaustive to say the same thing than everybody else : genā€™s provider.

Due to your insane restriction (my god, 4 only !), i guess than you canā€™t keep a mother in a corner for reference/comparisons. And i think than itā€™s specifically fooling you on the quality you got.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard for years that Schultz does something to their soil. That makes it near impossible to grow bud with it. What that is I havenā€™t a clue. Yet Iā€™ve heard it from people that I definitely trust.

2 Likes

As I said, they weā€™re the result of last yearā€™s bad experience. Wasnā€™t sure what to expect these things to do. Donā€™t know exactly what went wrong last year. Figure I had nothing to lose by giving them a shot, except time. I had 10 germinate, 4 came up and have since stalled.

I didnā€™t write the laws, Iā€™m just trying to find a way to live within them (for a change). I mentioned in another thread that Iā€™m curious to see what will happen when people start getting popped for an extra plant or two. It should be interesting.

1 Like

Itā€™s never failed me. Perhaps my cutting it with perlite the way I do has something to do with my success? I use a 50/50 blend. Or maybe Iā€™m just luckier than I thought.

Iā€™ll have to take the time and look into it.

Youā€™re the man!!

5 Likes

Any chance those seeds were made from pollen outside your grow? Could be anything from hemp to dankness.

2 Likes

Sure, anything is possible I suppose. We were pretty rural at the time.

Iā€™ve reconsidered cutting them loose for nature to take care of. Theyā€™re going to go north to my sisterā€™s place where she can manage them. Might just get some decent bud for her time.

2 Likes

Just soaked 16 frosted cobra ( spitting cobra x dosidos#9 and take a look at what I can find inside

3 Likes