Have to say I love this forum overgrow

My father was prisoner of war in Belfast the other side tried to kill me twice ,being an Irish Catholic growing up in Belfast was crazy,and when your father is in the IRA they other side of the fence want to wipe you out lol

2 Likes

I’m not as young as I used to be lol it’s all catching up on me now lol

1 Like

I know cause I take/took them. Medication changed. Walk when you can.

1 Like

I walk a few miles a day I have 2 dogs I have to walk 4-5 times a day
Wife got me a Fitbit lol

5 Likes

You got beat with “multiple sledgehammers?” Damn man!

I got smacked with a brick, but it’s cuz I was a white boy in the hood. Wrong place wrong time…

2 Likes

Anytime I go to that part of town, I am always “prepared”.

@anon98660487 I’m going to have to break out a history book, tbh. I hate what people have done to each other, and that is one of the reasons we have history books.

1 Like

I got caught in the wrong place lol bunch of men with sledgehammers got out of cars beat me with sledge hammers they tried to spike me to the road put a spike through my ankle
Moved to California after that lol…my father passed away 10 years ago I have no interest in Belfast anymore ,I still have family their and a couple of kids lol

4 Likes

This is a good read,they murdered a few Catholics
Belfast was crazy in the 70-80’s lots of murders on both sides ,we had security gates at the top and bottom of the stairs in my house incase the Protestants tried to murder us lol

2 Likes

Seems sad really the whole thing. I mean they are supposed to be Christians on both sides. Which one of the 10 commandments is ‘thou shalt not kill’

2 Likes

There is more than one story like that in history. It is crazy man. I can see disagreeing with either side, but killing and sledgehammer, just wow.

Some stuff is easy to ignore, but this shalt not kill should not be one of them.

2 Likes

I hate Politics stopped watching the news 20 years ago,I don’t care what’s going on in the world to be honest unless
It’s happening outside my front door the world can burn lol,I’ll either go to Texas or the Philippines to retire,wife said she would get me a sexy maid to look at

7 Likes

After reading this thread, now I understand your heart attacks…

2 Likes

Hey brother my bad, let’s leave the past in the past. I didn’t mean to bring up bad memories… it’s weird how we joke about how hurt we got. Every time I tell my brick story people look at me like I’m crazy. I’m like “look, I’m still almost handsome!” And I didn’t need surgery for a fractured orbital bone. But nobody laughs. And if they do it’s a really awkward laugh!

1 Like

It’s all good I wrote I a book about it
Maybe I’ll get it published one day lol

4 Likes

I wrote a book, called “don’t think, eat another peyote” it’s got 400 pages and there all BLANK.

Just kidding, I stole that from Hamilton’ Norris.

That’s awesome you wroth a book. It seems like if you took the time to write it, yeah try to publish it. You might get mega rich!

2 Likes

Glad to see you are better. Sounds like you had a rough time but managed
to find some real peace in life. Stay well and keep up your generous spirit.
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

So that’s why I bitch slap people when they get to close to my water faucets.
4-sharingGif

1 Like

Pain is my friend.

You just have to learn to control pain without the meds been doing it for over 20 years,some mornings I can hardly walk,what don’t kill you makes you stronger

2 Likes

All right man great to have you here this is a good spot lots of great tips lots of people taking care of each other I love it here in Northern California I’m going to try some growing out here in the high altitudes of Colorado I like the type of rosin I get off the buds at High I’ll bring him down to my holistic healing spot down in Baja California Good Times down there lots of good healthy medication for the mind good sweat lodges have a good one man straight see here.

3 Likes